Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Unload My Head posted:

How vanilla is this game, Llama? Are you running the official plugin set? If so, there is someone in the Caldera guild you should talk to about that Index.

More vanilla than a couple who have sex once a month in the missionary position while thinking of England. I didn't get the plugins. I thought about it, but ultimately didn't bother.

anilEhilated posted:

Yeah, move to Ald'ruhn and start working for the guild there, the first couple quests are really easy and the reward is very much worth it.
Oh, funny thing about that raw ebony you were pawning off for a laughable price; one thing that affects the costs is the trader's disposition towards you. Basically you could've unloaded it all at Ajira for more money and less walking.
She's got restocking potions, about 800 gold and she'll even buy skooma; combine that with being located right at a teleporter and you get one of the most useful merchants in the game.

GODDAMN IT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Fawkes
Aug 1, 2014

Lvl 62, +5 meadow defense
Move to Ald'ruhn and start the quests for the guild there, you need to increase both your magical abilities and enchanted arsenal.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

By god, you do know how to play Morrowind. I'm sorry I ever doubted you. :allears:

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Lizard Wizard posted:

By god, you do know how to play Morrowind. I'm sorry I ever doubted you. :allears:

This is awesome.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
To start, it's great to see you back Llama.

Lizard Wizard posted:

Thats what he has been doing this entire time: :ninja:Sneaky practice on the side.:ninja: Either way it's worked out great and this is now becoming super excellent! That being said an Orc who worships the Tribunal? Heresy!

Also Moving to Ald'ruhn and working for the guild there is a great choice as already outlined. Totally worth the cash and I for one have a hardon for all things Redoran. I know we discussed joining up with the Telvanni too, but you should totally consider throwing your lot in with Redoran. They are the house most accepting of outsiders, Telvanni are all "Secrets of magic" this and "Klingon Promotions" that while Hlaalu are fine with outsiders as long as they are spies; which Bjorca is quite obviously not.

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Lizard Wizard posted:

Not sure if sarcastic... :smugjones:

Gridlocked posted:

To start, it's great to see you back Llama.

Thats what he has been doing this entire time: :ninja:Sneaky practice on the side.:ninja: Either way it's worked out great and this is now becoming super excellent! That being said an Orc who worships the Tribunal? Heresy!

Also Moving to Ald'ruhn and working for the guild there is a great choice as already outlined. Totally worth the cash and I for one have a hardon for all things Redoran. I know we discussed joining up with the Telvanni too, but you should totally consider throwing your lot in with Redoran. They are the house most accepting of outsiders, Telvanni are all "Secrets of magic" this and "Klingon Promotions" that while Hlaalu are fine with outsiders as long as they are spies; which Bjorca is quite obviously not.

The Tribunal have done far more for Bjorca than any Divine or Daedric Prince ever has.

One thing at a time! We've barely scratched the main questline and the Mage's Guild isn't done with her yet.

I'm a Telvanni fan because Neloth. Neloth's just that cool, especially in Dragonborn. He's a honey badger; eh grows his own mansion and doesn't afraid of anything. :D

GrandTheftAutism fucked around with this message at 01:57 on Nov 21, 2014

GrimRevenant
Mar 28, 2011

Je Reviendrai.

ScreamingLlama posted:

I'm a Telvanni fan because Neloth. Neloth's just that cool, especially in Dragonborn. He's a honey badger; eh grows his own mansion and doesn't afraid of anything. :D
In that case, you’re gonna LOVE the Telvanni in Morrowind, and you'll be kicking yourself if you don't join ’em. :c00lbutt:

Neloth's actually one of the tamest.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer

ScreamingLlama posted:

The Tribunal have done far more for Bjorca than any Divine or Daedric Prince ever has.
Now this would be a great ironic comment given the plot of the game. Anyway, I'm seconding the Redoran suggestion, because as great as the Telvanni are, they are fairly out there and not really useful for anything. Plus you're going to meet them all during the main quest anyway.
Also, Telvanni quest lines aren't too interesting.

anilEhilated fucked around with this message at 15:50 on Nov 21, 2014

Old Grey Guy
Feb 12, 2014

ScreamingLlama posted:

Things are quite different before all the retconning in OB and SK in Morrowind. I'm backing up everyone's suggestion to join House Redoran.

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

Old Grey Guy posted:

Things are quite different before all the retconning in OB and SK in Morrowind. I'm backing up everyone's suggestion to join House Redoran.

Don't you "acquire" a house during redoran quests too? I forget exactly what questline but I believe the house is either in balmora or caldera and you end up killing the owner which empties the house and basically makes it your own personal stash.

Unload My Head
Oct 2, 2013

ScreamingLlama posted:

I didn't get the plugins. I thought about it, but ultimately didn't bother.

Without the plugin the utility of the indices is significantly reduced, so don't kill yourself trying to collect all of them.

I would hold off on the Redoran quests just yet. Joining any house locks you out of the other house questlines, and as you say you've still got plenty of Mage's guild and main quest stuff to bang out.

Also note that in Morrowind the guild/house advancement system is tied directly to your skillset and stats. Redoran wants fighting skills and nothing else. Because you went for Sorcerer and not a straight-up Mage you have a couple of skills they value, but you would still be in for a fair bit of skill grinding to advance to the higher levels.

MF_James posted:

Don't you "acquire" a house during redoran quests too?

Each one of the three great house questlines results in you building/buying/stealing/growing/otherwise obtaining a mansion. You are also tasked with destroying the other two faction's mansions and killing your doppelganger in each.

Unload My Head fucked around with this message at 17:07 on Nov 21, 2014

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

Unload My Head posted:

Each one of the three great house questlines results in you building/buying/stealing/growing/otherwise obtaining a mansion. You are also tasked with destroying the other two faction's mansions and killing your doppelganger in each.

Ahhh that's right! It's been too long since I played morrowind.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

ScreamingLlama posted:

Not sure if sarcastic... :smugjones:

I assure you I'm being sincere. You had me from the moment you picked up that fuckoff hammer.

Tylana
May 5, 2011

Pillbug
I think, what LizWiz is trying to say, is playing Morrowind is about feeling glee. It is a toybox, play with toys. :D

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

MF_James posted:

Ahhh that's right! It's been too long since I played morrowind.

No no you are actually quite right.

You are sent to investigate the death of a noble in Balmora to prove it wasn't Redoran doing and once you are done the house empties out and you have the keys so you can use it as a stash

Tylana posted:

I think, what LizWiz is trying to say, is playing Morrowind is about feeling glee. It is a toybox, play with toys. :D

Exactly! There is no WRONG way to play Morrowind, there are just many different things you can do and you need to make an active choice in doing them rather than expecting good poo poo to come to you. Get out, do quests, explore and experiment with poo poo; that's how you play Morrowind.

Gridlocked fucked around with this message at 22:16 on Nov 21, 2014

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

Gridlocked posted:

You are sent to investigate the death of a noble in Balmora to prove it wasn't Redoran doing and once you are done the house empties out and you have the keys so you can use it as a stash

And said dead noble is a corpse that never goes away and can hold an infinite amount of stuff, and his inventory never resets.

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot
:rodimus:

Pfft. Half the fun is in arranging your crap in a tasteful display of wealth.

Also in making a pillow fort.

GrimRevenant
Mar 28, 2011

Je Reviendrai.

RickVoid posted:

And said dead noble is a corpse that never goes away and can hold an infinite amount of stuff, and his inventory never resets.
Huh. I had no idea that was a quest. I just found a house full of valuables with a prominent dead body and said, “welp, mine now!”

There's another great thing about Morrowind: replayability. You will never see all the possible quests on one playthrough, and depending on your character's skills/stats/choices, you will do better in some factions than others.

As opposed to Oblivion where you can be the Champion of the Arena at level 1. :smuggo:

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Lizard Wizard posted:

I assure you I'm being sincere. You had me from the moment you picked up that fuckoff hammer.

That's my general Elder Scrolls experience taking over. If you're lucky enough to lay your hands on a dwarven warhammer with a good enchantment at lower levels (or in the case of Skyrim, grind your Smithing skill and make one), it will pretty much carry you through the early game.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

ScreamingLlama posted:

That's my general Elder Scrolls experience taking over. If you're lucky enough to lay your hands on a dwarven warhammer with a good enchantment at lower levels (or in the case of Skyrim, grind your Smithing skill and make one), it will pretty much carry you through the early game.

I don't blame you man. If I am a Long Blade user in Morrowind I generally spend the first couple of hours of the game going and cheesing the Bohemia quest to get the katana Goldbrand which basically never gets replaced.

Antistar01
Oct 20, 2013

ScreamingLlama posted:

Safely back in Caldera, I trade in the pilfered ebony-

Bjorca: ARE YOU making GBS threads ME THAT STUFF IS WORTH 1200 SEPTIMS TOTAL :stonk:

Verick Gemain: Not with a Mercantile skill like yours, it isn't. Look, I'll make it an extra five septims, but that's it. Take it or leave it, Orc.

Bjorca: You're lucky there's an Imperial Guard standing behind me, otherwise I would make a very messy and bloody example of you. Fine, I'll take the deal.

And not with zero stamina, either. ;) I know you said you don't care about that, but if it does annoy you, then catching your breath first is a thing you can do (at least with high-value trades, let's say).

Unload My Head posted:

How vanilla is this game, Llama? Are you running the official plugin set? If so, there is someone in the Caldera guild you should talk to about that Index.

I was going to say the same thing. It's a pretty useful quest to do - and would make having cast Mark in the Caldera Mages Guild even more useful. The quest also gives you a way to find those Indices without relying on pure dumb luck (x 10), foreknowledge, or looking up a wiki.

ScreamingLlama posted:

More vanilla than a couple who have sex once a month in the missionary position while thinking of England. I didn't get the plugins. I thought about it, but ultimately didn't bother.

That's weird; I could have sworn I saw an NPC in an earlier update mention Fort Firemoth, which would point to having Siege at Firemoth installed. Or maybe I'm misremembering and it was Frostmoth - which is from Bloodmoon.

There's some good stuff in the official add-ons, anyway. It's easy to forget that - in a way - Bethsoft didn't kick off their DLC efforts with the infamous Horse Armour pack for Oblivion; they started with Morrowind, and the add-ons were all free.

Edit: Oh yeah, get jobs at another guild.

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

Make new character -> silt strider -> balmora -> sword of white woe. Literally takes less than 5 minutes and it'll carry you through the early game if you're a long sword user. It's one of the many nice things of morrowind: there is powerful stuff lying around in easy to reach places but you need to use a guide to find them all.

double nine fucked around with this message at 00:58 on Nov 22, 2014

Old Grey Guy
Feb 12, 2014
^ Morrowind is a generous game overall. You're definitely allowed 'to have nice things'. Just about anything is more useful than in later Elder Scrolls games, and you can adjust the way you get through the game by what you decide to pick up.

Gridlocked posted:

While we're sperging out: The player's actual stronghold is built for them during their respective Great House questline.

Spielmeister
Mar 31, 2014
Hell, you can get the best unenchanted 1-handed sword in the game by the end of day 2 if you know a few secrets.

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

double nine posted:

Make new character -> silt strider -> balmora -> sword of white woe.

And lose the big fuckoff hammer I just bought?

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
gently caress longswords, spears/hammers everyday.

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
We've discussed Houses Redoran and Telvanni, but what's the skinny on House Hlaalu? Is it worth the effort?

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Not really. They're sneaks, slavers and profiteers, probably the most boring of the bunch. There's really only one rather noteworthy member and you'll run into him in the main quest anyway.

Antistar01
Oct 20, 2013
For what it's worth, they're broadly divided into archetypes like this:

Hlaalu = Rogue
Redoran = Warrior
Telvanni = Mage

So I guess Telvanni - or maybe Redoran to a lesser extent - would make sense for Bjorca in that context. I always found the Telvanni the most interesting, personally.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Wouldn't House Hlaalu make perfect sense for our Opposite Day Orsimer Mage? :v:

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

Witty phrases on random basis
Bjorca hasn't been much of a politician, merchant or rogue yet to fit Hlaalu archetype. And honestly, they are pretty bland compared to eccentric Telvanni. Vanilla-wise, they have the best stronghold though - it ain't in the middle of nowhere with nice view to boot.

Mountaineer
Aug 29, 2008

Imagine a rod breaking on a robot face - forever
Hlaalu quest rewards are pretty boring since they're almost always just gold. I like them for roleplaying, though, such as doing quests for that really corrupt guy in Caldera and having to decide whether to play along or rat him out to the House leadership.

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Chapter VIII: Hither And Thither

Down in the basement of the Balmora guildhall, I bid my guildmates adieu.

One horribly disorienting magical disassembly and reassembly later, I'm in the lavishly decorated underground Ald'ruhn guild hall.

Bjorca: Hello, I'm Bjorca, Conjurer. Do you have any duties I can perform?

Edwinna Elbert:

Bjorca: Is that a history book?

Edwinna Elbert:

Bjorca: Sure, I'll try. Someone's bound to have a copy somewhere.

Edwinna Elbert:

My first port of call is the Ald'ruhn bookseller. He doesn't have a copy of Chronicles of Nchuleft, but he does know where I can find one.

One quick pit stop at the temple...

... then another teleport, this time to Vivec.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nrb8TlAaiw

It definitely wouldn't hurt to pick up a few good spells while I'm here. A good sorcerer is always expanding their repertoire.

I exit the guildhall to find myself inside the upper most level of one of Vivec's gigantic cantons.

It takes me ages to find my way around the bloody thing, even with some help from the locals.

Pretty, but I'm not here to gawk at the waterworks.

Eventually, I find a bookseller.

*sigh*

Waistworks? What a weird name for a section of town.

Fortunately, I manage to find Jobasha's without too much trouble.

Bjorca: I don't suppose you'd be willing to sell it to me?

Yep.

I stop in at the smithy for some maintenance and supplies.

One to beam back.

Edwinna Elbert:

Bjorca: I find people are willing to pay me more when I'm prompt. Hint, hint.

Edwinna Elbert: Oh, yes, of course. Have some scrolls.

Bjorca: What else needs doing?

Edwinna Elbert:

Bjorca: You want me to go see what's taking him so long?

Edwinna Elbert:

Sadrith Mora, and don't spare the phase transition coils.

The spell vendors at Sadrith Mora aren't slouches, either.

Bjorca: Sure, I'll keep you in mind when I'm done being the guildmaster's errand girl.

Oooh, sneaky sneaky.

Edwinna Elbert:

Bjorca: Is that another Dwemer book?

Edwinna Elbert:

Bjorca: I hope this isn't going to involve anything underhanded...

Edwinna Elbert:

Bjorca: Almsivi save us. This guild is loving crooked.

A short time later, in Vivec...

Bjorca: Don't worry about it. I wouldn't trust me either.

I find Sirilonwe's stuff in the nearby closet and use my brand new alteration spell to bypass the sturdy lock.

Oh. That's what that key was for.

I suppose while I'm here...

Both the target book and the one I grabbed along with it are skill books, which is the sole highlight of this fetch quest.

Back in Ald'ruhn, I test out my new security bypass spell against Edwinna's booby-trapped doors.

That'll teach her to make me steal for her.

Bjorca: What else have you got?

From what I've seen of this bloody guild, that disturbance can't be anything good.

No rapid transit this time, I'm going to hoof it to Maar Gan so I can loot and pillage along the way. I'm a little short on gold.

I'm hoping for something a bit more substantial than cliff racers, but I'll take what I can get.

This is more like it.

TASTE MY DWARVEN WEAPON I tried to make that sound vaguely sexual

drat this bitch is tough :orks101:

This appears to be your bog-standard dungeon-type area in Morrowind, like Addamasartus.

Another Dunmer and her pet nix hound show up just in time for a barbeque.

Up past their charred remains and to the left is a rudimentary storeroom filled with crates and barrels, to which I help myself.

BEST BELT EVER

I Recall to Caldera to offload my loot.

Some alchemy and haggling later...

FINALLY I HAVE A COMPLETE MATCHING SET OF ARMOUR :woot:

Looks like it'll need a bit more than just the old spit and polish.

Back in Ald'ruhn, I transfer the Mark to this guildhall so I can Recall here instead of Caldera.

Having taken care of the busywork, I hike back out to the cavern and do some more looting.

Pfah. It barely stings. The risk of tetanus, on the other hand...

My biggest problem right now is that the hammer keeps running out of charges and I want to save up my soul gems for enchanting.

Across the bridge is a big room with another bridge.

I try out the scamp-summoning belt. It's scarily effective; that scamp packs a nasty wallop for such a little guy.

My waist-high bodyguard goes chasing after another cavern-dweller while I clean up the loot.

*innocently whistling while emptying chests and patting down corpses*

This chest took quite a bit of picking to get it open. I could have used my unlocking spell, but sometimes a high Lockpicking skill can come in handy.

You want to play sorcerer? LET'S GO ARSEHOLE :orks101:

I summon the Scamp Brotherhood and his fate is sealed.

Having cleaned out the cavern, I resume my journey to Maar Gan when suddenly I'm ambushed by alits and my hammer's out of juice again and HOLY poo poo THIS IS THE BEST loving BELT EVER

It's daybreak by the time I get the town wall of Maar Gan. Huleen's hut is around the right-hand side from the front gate going in, past the siltstrider.

I thought it was her butler at first, but then I saw the trashed furniture. Only one way to sort this out!

SCAMP FIGHT

Scamp on the right: Sup, bitches.

Huleen's not in, but I find her naked apprentice cowering downstairs.

Apprentice:

Bjorca: What did you do?

Apprentice:

Bjorca: You seriously can't control a scamp? I have no trouble making mine do stuff. You need to be firm with them, son.

Apprentice:

Bjorca: It's probably for the best. You take care now.

Back in Ald'ruhn...

Edwinna Elbert:

Bjorca: Huleen's apprentice is as useless as tits on a cliff racer. He summoned a scamp and it made him its bitch.

Edwinna Elbert:

Bjorca: Cool, thanks. Any more tasks for me?

Edwinna Elbert:

Bjorca: And?

Edwinna Elbert:

Bjorca: Marobar Sul isn't a scholar, you idiot, he's a pulp fiction writer. What did you expect, a compendium of dwarven knowledge?

Edwinna Elbert: *glares*

Bjorca: *sigh* I'd better put this back before I get caught.

I hope this teleportation thing doesn't have any long-term side effects...

If Sirilonwe noticed, she didn't say anything.

Edwinna Elbert:

Bjorca: An arcane archaeological expedition? Where?

Edwinna Elbert:

Bjorca: I have no idea where to get one of those, but I assume you're going to tell me?

Edwinna Elbert:

Bjorca: Sweet! Where is this Arking-lunch Sturdumping-thing?

Edwinna Elbert:

I'm pumped about going on my first actual Dwemer expedition, but there's something I have to take care of first...

I assign points to Speed to help me zip around where rapid transit can't take me, Personality to save money on bribes and Luck to help not miss when I swing.

I step out into the sunlight and get directions to Ald Velothi.

It's pretty far, but fortunately it's close to Gnisis, which is serviced by the Ald'ruhn siltstrider.

The locals in Gnisis are much nicer and helpful than in certain parts, or it could be my increased Personality stat that makes them like me.

I stopped in at the temple to pay my respects and found something interesting.

After selling my loot and checking the map, I head north, following the signs.

OH SWEET LOOK WHAT I FOUND IN MY INVENTORY

Just outside Ald Velothi, I am accosted by a lovely Breton lady who lost her ring. I figure there's got to be something in it for me.

I spent ages in that pool looking. The ring is aggravatingly small and hidden behind a plant, which means if you don't have Night-Eye, you're not going to get much help in this quest.

The Breton and her Chameleoned friend repay my kindness by trying their very hardest to kill me. Even the Scamp Brotherhood are overwhelmed.

She's armed with fast-acting poison and the elf is a master archer.

Fortunately I happen to be literally wearing a whole armoury of magic tricks: a rapid-healing robe, an invisibility ring, a belt to summon a waist-high daedric bodyguard...

...and a warhammer with amplified damage.

Hey, nice amulet.

While I drew the elf away and caved her skull in, the human tried vainly to fend off the constantly respawning daedra.

Now I know how she did so much damage.

In the end I give in and sacrifice one of my gems for a weapon that reliably does as advertised.

Just up the hill is a Dwemer bridge leading to the ruin.

There it is - Arkngthunch-Sturdumz. Tune in next time, goons, when Bjorca braves the dangers of the lost Deep Folk for riches and the approval of her guildmaster!

(edit to fix a few things)

GrandTheftAutism fucked around with this message at 01:32 on Nov 28, 2014

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

I told you that no good deed goes unpunished :)

Old Grey Guy
Feb 12, 2014

ScreamingLlama posted:

I stopped in at the temple to pay my respects and found something interesting.

How interesting was the thing that you found? Did you actually find what there is to be found?

Also, you seem to be confusing Bretons with Imperials. :)

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

Old Grey Guy posted:

How interesting was the thing that you found? Did you actually find what there is to be found?

Also, you seem to be confusing Bretons with Imperials. :)

:raise: *goes on wiki* :eyepop:

I never knew that!

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
A little thing you seem to gloss over - the amulets of Divine and Almsivi intervention are actually what you get from Edwinna for her fetchquests. It'd also help to remember where Jobasha's is, the place will be used later. And he's got a lot of books on display and doesn't mind browsing, so there's lore, skills and even money to be made since the shop's layout is extremely thieving-friendly.
Kinda disappointed you didn't explore Ald'ruhn, it's a fairly interesting town. Then again, you will be back.
edit: Oh, now I remember what he missed. You should really go back and check that pillar you screenshotted so nicely from up close.

anilEhilated fucked around with this message at 20:52 on Nov 27, 2014

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

anilEhilated posted:

edit: Oh, now I remember what he missed. You should really go back and check that pillar you screenshotted so nicely from up close.

I was just thinking that. Actually.

Also you appear to have some disease of some sort sapping your Personality away. Double reasons to go back.

If you didn't already know when you open the the inventory/map etc you can mouse over the icons in the lower right to find out what they mean.

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

also stats in your character menu that are red have a negative modifier (spell/disease/item effect) while stats that are white have buffs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011

double nine posted:

I told you that no good deed goes unpunished :)
Of note for those that haven't played Morrowind, the "no good deed ever goes unpunished, outlander" that the Breton woman says before turning on the player is one of a very few unique voice clips in the game.

• Locked thread