Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ghostwoods
May 9, 2013

Say "Cheese!"

double nine posted:

The big disappointment about athletics and acrobatics is that, the devs never made environments where you gained an advantage from using them.

But they do let you bounce over the wall into Balmora, which is awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostwoods
May 9, 2013

Say "Cheese!"
Y'know, I wouldn't put someone called "Senilius" in charge of a distant excavation in a place full of killer robots and lethal deathtraps.

Ghostwoods
May 9, 2013

Say "Cheese!"

Pvt.Scott posted:

One thing I love about this game is that the dunmer are assholes to you even if you're a dunmer too, since you don't have sandstorm scars and a 12 pack-a-day smoker voice from breathing volcanic ash for years. Bloody tourists.

Baint nowt worse than grockles, boi. When you put your finger in the woodpecker's hole, last straw is that crow knowing you be after 'ee.

Ghostwoods
May 9, 2013

Say "Cheese!"

Poil posted:

I think you can just keep on insulting them forever until it works. :v:

IIRC, they get bored and stop talking to you.

• Locked thread