Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Next time you're in Seyda Neen, I suggest you make a point of checking the tree stump nearest to the lighthouse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

ScreamingLlama posted:

This... THIS is why I sold my starting dagger. Who needs a pissing little dagger when you can have a magic longsword?

This is neither Oblivion nor Skyrim. Your character is good with Short Blade weapons, so if you try and get fancy with that poo poo now you are going to miss and miss and miss with that Long Blade weapon because it is a Long Blade weapon. Diversify later, and use what your character has loving skills in for now.

Scaly Haylie fucked around with this message at 00:43 on Oct 24, 2014

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Actually, one other route to finishing the quest is to look at the tax records on Vitellius' corpse. Foryn Gilnith is one of the people yet to pay his taxes, and has the greatest debt. I never realized you could ask what's-her-face from the lighthouse, though.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

ScreamingLlama posted:

I keep picking up long blades when looting and already have a kickass magic long blade, so I may as well stick with that.

Seriously, are you willfully ignoring the reason you shouldn't use a long blade at this point in the game? We're trying to help.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

ScreamingLlama posted:

You're the one who said I had to suffer. :P Even if you didn't really mean it, I don't want the game to become too easy too early. Let's save the really game-breaking poo poo for later.

I'm not asking you to break the game, I'm suggesting that you use the weapon you're most able to hit things with. :psyduck:

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Zeron posted:

It's a screenshot LP, let him play however the hell he wants? Seriously what is your problem?

Yes, it's a screenshot LP. On an internet forum. Said LP is subject to the replies of other users on the internet forum. Seriously what is your problem?

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

ScreamingLlama posted:

The problem is your whining. I'm going with Long Blade, it's my choice, so deal with it.

Well, all right. I say enter the egg mine since you're right there, and if that goes well, try your luck in the Tomb of Nope.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Gridlocked posted:

Infact you should really never tag it at all because then you would level up too quickly from just talking to people.

You are wrong, and have made it clear that you don't know anything about Oblivion. It should be a main skill that you ignore so that you can pump some juice into an actually useful skill that you do want to increase until you're a fuckin' pro without dicking over your stats.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Gridlocked posted:

So what you take it as a Primary but don't do it till you have the Secondaries up enough that you get maximum value from your level up's then talking to people a bunch for lazy mode level ups?

You'd think that, but personality is poo poo so it's literally just to never touch Speechcraft and actually do worthwhile stuff.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

By god, you do know how to play Morrowind. I'm sorry I ever doubted you. :allears:

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

ScreamingLlama posted:

Not sure if sarcastic... :smugjones:

I assure you I'm being sincere. You had me from the moment you picked up that fuckoff hammer.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

ScreamingLlama posted:

I'm going to stop you right there because I'm not a goddamn furry.

There's a comely khajiit you should be leading on so you can do a boatload of cool quests for her, then. :v:

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Gridlocked posted:

Man wizard what happened to your avatar? Need to get you a Argonian.

Sometimes I like things that aren't Argonians. :v:

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Gridlocked posted:

But you're Lizard Wizard not Laser Llama

And you, sir, are not Garbage Dick Jones.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

ScreamingLlama posted:

Yeah, the llama thing is supposed to be MY schtick. I will cut you, man.

Alpaca my bags if you're gonna start a feud over this.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Arcade Rabbit posted:

I blame ewe for every pun chain in the lp forums. Even if its not your fault and you're not even in the thread. Its still somehow your fault.

Yikes, I'm starting to feel like a pun-chain bag!

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Oh give me a home, where the silt-striders roam, and the sky is cliff racers all day...

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

anilEhilated posted:

Two words: Icarian Flight.

Icarian Flight might be a bad idea (until you learn Slowfall for the way down), but Leap is certainly worth checking out. It's a more down-to-earth spell that more or less imbues your character with the leg strength of a Mario Brother.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Magic items regenerate their charge over time in this game, actually. Just wait around a while and they'll be in top shape.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

You don't have any time-sensitive poo poo to do, do you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

ScreamingLlama posted:

Hours of gameplay screenshots, all loving GONE because I can't batch rename files properly.

I'm going to have to do like Lizard Wizard and do an MS Paint update or something.

Go for it.

• Locked thread