Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Right now it is one of the better shows on TV. Which isn't surprising considering the quality of the recent Marvel movies. Sure they are not cinematic masterpieces, but they are entertaining as hell. Gotham is a pussy bitch show that can't even compare to the quality of AoS right now (though the most recent episode was leagues better than the first 3). If Gotham wants to be successful they need to build some loving personality into their characters, and soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

If the best you've got to say about AoS is that it's better than a turd like Gotham, your show clearly ain't that good.

TryAgainBragg
May 5, 2014
both shows suck op

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

lol if you don't just watch the wire on repeat

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

these shows are for dumb people, all of them

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

ethanol posted:

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
you are wrong op

CerebralAssassin
Nov 16, 2005
Oh yea..... I'm THAT important

ethanol posted:

Actually guys I'm just getting into this Poot and Bodie just shot Wallace poo poo is getting real.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

this is the exact opposite of honesty

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D is a bad series and I'm glad it's been steadily losing ratings and flailing around since the first episode

Emerson Cod
Apr 14, 2004

by Pragmatica

Fonzarelli posted:

these shows are for dumb people, all of them

Says the Fonz. Eyyyy.

Electric Charity
Mar 22, 2009

Windows 98 posted:

Right now it is one of the better shows on TV. Which isn't surprising considering the quality of the recent Marvel movies. Sure they are not cinematic masterpieces, but they are entertaining as hell. Gotham is a pussy bitch show that can't even compare to the quality of AoS right now (though the most recent episode was leagues better than the first 3). If Gotham wants to be successful they need to build some loving personality into their characters, and soon.

get raped

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

agents of shield is hilarious i loved the part with the guy thats floating in a barn and sleeping or something

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

What are your opinions on the flash and that green arrow dude

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooope

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Saw part of the pilot, it didn't seem all that great to me. If things turned around afterward I might have to check it out.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

lol if youre an adult watching superhero tv/movies kill yourselves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros