Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Joke's on you I don't have a Facebook or a TV and I only listen to vinyl and I'm not really a human I'm an alien reptile from the Earth's core I'm not surprised you haven't heard of this it's pretty underground.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
you sure aren't because you're a pussy bitch human being that doesn't have a facebook

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Rattle Big Black Bones
in the Danger zone
there's a rumblin' groan
down below
there's a big dark town
it's a place I've found
there's a world going on
UNDERGROUND
they're alive, they're awake
while the rest of the world is asleep
below the mine shaft roads
it will all unfold
there's a world going on
UNDERGROUND
all the roots hang down
swing from town to town
they are marching around
down under your boots
all the trucks unload
beyond the gopher holes
there's a world going on
UNDERGROUND

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

"you sure aren't because you're a pussy bitch human being that doesn't have a facebook" - Facebook User Drone

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

A loving oval office*

*me

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
I don't have the internet

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
What is a computer?

ItBurns
Jul 24, 2007
1/2 the people in this thread probably aren't even using debian

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
what the gently caress is this posting poo poo probably nerd garbage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
How can I make more FB friends, I only have 16 :ohdear: but I just joined, and they are all REAL friends. I tried adding this hot chick as suggested in another thread, but so far she hasn't accepted my request. Oh well, she's ugly anyway.

e; if anyone wants to be my FB friend it would be nice, but you must use your real name and be willing to talk about cool stuff on PM and stuff.

Michael Corleone fucked around with this message at 04:15 on Oct 20, 2014

• Locked thread