Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Electric Charity
Mar 22, 2009

Get out of here with your nonsense foot related sports and give me a bat already

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

CommonTerry
Dec 16, 2013

good is soda grape
wait is this a sleeper trans thread

StoneOfShame
Jul 28, 2013

This is the best kitchen ever.
Up Tyrone

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe
I only heard about this recently off a filthy mick I met, but it's no poo poo the most awesome sport I've ever heard of.

StoneOfShame
Jul 28, 2013

This is the best kitchen ever.

theperminator posted:

I only heard about this recently off a filthy mick I met, but it's no poo poo the most awesome sport I've ever heard of.

Except Irish road bowls which is just old men throwing a heavy small ball down a windy country road with blind bends and betting huge money on who can finish the section of road in fewest throws. It owns because the roads are never officially closed for it so you could driving round a corner only to run into a crowd playing and have break and swerve into a hedge. Sadly you only really find it in Armagh and Cork.

Serious though follow gaelic football and hurling and support Tyrone, Tír Eoghain is the best county.

Electric Charity
Mar 22, 2009

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
the scots play it with no regard for their very lives

Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

oh it's lacrosse, a sport for girls

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
so it is like wooden ladels and baseballs and... presumably soccer goals? Im just guessing off these pictures

sounds fun if so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
clicked for vomit pics

disappointed

• Locked thread