Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
Post your campaign speeches here.

As for me, it's simple.

1) I have an Utena av.
2) I am right about everything.
3) If I were made GBS IK, everyone who is left posting here would love what I did with the place!

So, why should people vote for anyone else?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Conversely, telling people how to post is one of my favorite activities.

:justpost:

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

This is for the first elections after the revolt of the general forumgoing public.

NO POSTATION WITHOUT VOTATION

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

ITT we select the leader of the rebellion.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

^Hello my rival. Nice to see we posted at the same time.

If elected, I would allow everyone to make TEN threads in GBS every day!

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

I would force people make suicide pact style probation agreements with other posters. And enforce them.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Michael Corleone posted:

People already have the option to make 10 threads a day if they want to. What hope and change are you bringing to the forum users? Unless you are going to FORCE people to make 10 threads a day, which imo, is p bad 5 is okay but 10 is real bad. DON'T VOTE FOR THIS GUY!
You can keep the thread posting rate you currently have if you want to under the new plan.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

MantisToboggan posted:

I should be the next IK because I don't know what an IK is.
Get a load of this idiot king. Is this the kind of person we want being an IK? No. Vote for me and I will give you all the probations you could ever want.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

gary oldmans diary posted:

i would gas this thread
too many op posts shameful
Look at this guy not even having an anime av. Is this who you want leading GBS?

• Locked thread