Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
If I was in charge people could only make 1 thread per day, but like carbon credit trading, a user could buy a thread from a user that has extras or doesn't want to use their thread that day. Lots of replies in threads because there would be nothing else to do! Vote for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
People already have the option to make 10 threads a day if they want to. What hope and change are you bringing to the forum users? Unless you are going to FORCE people to make 10 threads a day, which imo, is p bad 5 is okay but 10 is real bad. DON'T VOTE FOR THIS GUY!

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Kylra posted:

You can keep the thread posting rate you currently have if you want to under the new plan.

That sounds okay then, no posting quota's. But I like my idea of one OP a day per user, it seems to have support from the people as well. I wish you well and hope we both make it to the general election!

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
P cool tweak to my original plan. Everyone can post one thread, but everyone must vote on every thread, then the OP of the thread will be allowed to post x OPs where x is the rating of their thread. If you got a one, sorry mister, better luck tomorrow! This rewards good posters who put effort into their posts, and also gives the community a say in who they want to see posting. p cool and this is democracy in action folks. Vote 4 MC!

• Locked thread