Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
im thinking of going to taco bell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Portals posted:

hometown buffet

lol yiss

but also any buffet

but perhaps also specifically that one

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

LifeSizePotato posted:

the way i sees it, that makes pizza hut sadder, because at least domino's knows that nobody eats fast food pizza at the restaurant, they eat it amongst friends and family at events and parties. pizza hut still thinks it's like, a place to go, a destination in itself.

lol pizza hut be trippin

i dont think ive been in one since they were giving away cool x-men cups in like 1993 or some poo poo

i probably havent had their pizza period in almost 20 years

its really not terrible, going by memory

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

nomadologique posted:

pizza hut invented stuffed crust, forever securing their place in the halls of pizza history and fame

yes their contribution of the stuffed crust certainly secured their mark on the annals of pizza

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
i would rather choke on a mozz stick @ dennys and die young than get choked by my jowls as i lumber my heft up the stairs after a lifetime of eating dennys

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

paranoid randroid posted:

i havent even seen a pizza hut with a dining room in years.

around here p much none of the pizza huts deliver. dont think i even knew they did til i started traveling

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
boston metro area is hosed i guess

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
x is perfectly fine as long as its under specific circumstance y, which is the only time i enjoy x

can somebody just quote me in the 3-4 other threads im posting in that are basically the same topic tia

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

LifeSizePotato posted:

opinions are for spergy goons, am i right *takes drag from cigarette*

no, but filtering down a specific set of circumstances that makes it allowable for people enjoy normal things that a lot of people do and enjoy is

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

nomadologique posted:

i'm at the pizza hut
what

i'm at the taco bell
what

i'm at the combination pizza hut and taco bell with only two sit-in tables with boot benches and and i'm the only one here and every few mionutes me and the guy behind the counter make eye contact and boy is it AWKWARD

thats it you convinced me, im getting drunk and getting taco bell for dinner//dinner 2.0 (monday night football, EREWEGO)

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Pon de Bundy posted:

what is dinner 2.0

the sequel to dinner

i havent eaten yet today and im starvin so odds are im gonna have two meals between now and bed

they will both be dinner

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

paranoid randroid posted:

because we made some hosed up posting decisions

It happens

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Howard Beale posted:

drat straight, rip deli haus and the tasty

though the ihop on soldiers field road is still open 24/7 and if you go at the right time you get great entertainment like watching two screaming girls ripping out each other's weave

When i was younger i worked in that staples. Lol gently caress that entire plaza

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
also if youre doing a girl in the butt and need anything besides her natural lubricant (poop or vaginally secreted, either way) then you fail at sex (or have a much bigger dong than me)

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

a starwar betamax posted:

Or you could justnot do butt stuff

if im doing stuff w a girl and she doesnt like buttstuff its an automatic sign i wont be loving arun ww her again. i go for an rear end in a top hat lick within the first 10 minutes of foreplay to gauge the buttmeter

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

LifeSizePotato posted:

drake's sa account spotted

please dont liken me to a filthy canadian

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

nomadologique posted:

i've read this post 3 or 4 times and still cannot make sense of it

basically hes saying poo poo pizza is poo poo pizza pretty much everywhere except in massachusetts its called papa ginos and in michigan its called hungry howies.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

TheRatboyGenius posted:

I ate at Doobie's Dog House not to long ago. It was empty and the guy serving me seemed a little on edge. It was also very quiet, the sound of the ceiling fan was the only thing that could be heard.

i want to believe

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Business Gorillas posted:

saddest place is probably sitting next to a barren woman in her early 30's at a chuck e cheese

sorry they stopped letting you in the ball pit after you could grow a beard

jk bud-e

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Tricky D posted:

A gas station blimpies alone on friday night. Silently longing for the slightly overweight clerk with the cute face.

those clerks give great head and dont even judge you for the amount of gas station hot dogs you eat

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Risky posted:

47 year old single anime nerd out with his elderly mom on a weekday at a Japanese restaurant where they put on the show while they cook and those two were the only ones at the table.

I'm not even making this up, this popped up on my fb newsfeed as my former co-workers update status. :smith:

its kinda sad bc single anime nerd but by the same token i dont get to see my mom often and would do this w her in a heartbeat

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Steampunk iPhone posted:

i just checked up on d**bies d*g h**** and his only tweets since last month are ads for some facebook game

this thread, and that post from that guy, also made me check that and i noticed he was awful quiet toow

maybe win some ways he needed us

mods?

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

vyst posted:

golden corral

ive never been to a golden corral but i assume its kinda like a hometown buffet that tries a little bit harder (to no avail), can anybody confirm?

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
ive had liver a number of different ways and idk how you gussy it up its been p fowl

lol get it, it was goose liver some of those tims hahahahaha

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

I enjoy eating alone at sad gas station fast food restaurants. Here is me IRL:

man idk if its fair to post old people

3/4 of your friends died

your wife is in a home

you are clinging on to your independence despite your kids telling you youre too old to drive/live alone

just not fair man

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

nomadologique posted:

empty quote aisde dudes:

i'v enever seen a pizza hut buffet in my life

where do i find these?? are they extinct?

i feel like i have seen them but its usually a salad bar

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
somebody filter out the interesting parts of that if any pls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Al Borland posted:

Surprisingly I like red lobster though.

red lobster isnt that bad tbh. i live in boston and we have plenty of places to go, so the only time ive been to red lobster was during a trip to orlando.

but it wasnt bad

however: see my earlier posts re: red lobster bc thats also true. its not a problem but its just weird/depressing imo

• Locked thread