Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ravane
Oct 23, 2010

by LadyAmbien
That CGI where Nick's girlfriend turns into Adalind was really amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ravane
Oct 23, 2010

by LadyAmbien
How about, "Rudyard Kipling was Grimm"

Ravane
Oct 23, 2010

by LadyAmbien

Bored posted:

But it would be pretty funny if Adalind sucks at Hexenbiesting so much because she has flawed HexenDNA or something. Like an extra chromosome or something. Since they actually have used genetics for plot progression in the past, it's not too far fetched for Adelind to just be a genetic anomaly.

You're saying you want Adalind to have wesen down syndrome? :confuoot:

Ravane
Oct 23, 2010

by LadyAmbien
My god, that dream sequence. I really thought Rosalee was dead and I wish she were, too; imagine the irony if Nick brought Monroe back alive only to witness a far more grim nightmare.

Ravane
Oct 23, 2010

by LadyAmbien

pasaluki posted:

Sorta a "duh" episode.
The dream sequence with Juliet and Rosalee was awesome this one was so predictably a dream and nonsense to put in the teaser. Bad Grimm!

Also instead of Juliet acting like an adult and telling Nick, she is hiding it from him so that in another episode she will freak out and woge right in front of him and he will poo poo himself. It's should maybe be discussed with a significant other if suddenly you find yourself turning into a demonic monster.

I legit feel for Nick he has had the worst relationship ever.
Juliet rejects his marriage proposal. Juliet cheats on him with his boss.
Juliet loses memory and doesn't know who he is and kicks him out of his own house. Then Juliet hates him because Adalind tricks him and actually puts out. Then he has to have sex with her looking like a woman he hates. And now this is going on.

Wait, I can't remember. Does Nick know that Juliet cheated on him with his boss?

Ravane
Oct 23, 2010

by LadyAmbien

johntfs posted:

She "cheated" on Nick in the same way someone who was roofied and raped "cheats" on their partner. She and Renard were under a magical compulsion which they managed to resist until they could be cured. At one point Renard was about to succumb and Juliette drove him off with gunfire.

This is a good point. Labelling it as cheating confused me, she didn't really have control of her actions.

Ravane
Oct 23, 2010

by LadyAmbien

JD Bucks 7 posted:

I was pretty disappointed with the wesen-of-the-week. Well, the explanation of why he was basically as powerful as Zeus, but lived as a jilted lover vagrant squatter, and why a frog paste to the ear made any sense? Did the writers even try?

I think the previous episode had so much going on this one was always going to be kind of a let down, but it wasn't one of the worst. Wu with the carpet flashback was great.

How did a Grimm even find out that frog paste works? I'd try the crossbow seven times before I resort to frog paste. Like what's next? A jellyfish wesen that Nick has to piss on?

Ravane
Oct 23, 2010

by LadyAmbien
drat, Wu plays CS:Go? I like him even better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ravane
Oct 23, 2010

by LadyAmbien
Why is this episode named Heartbreaker? It should be named Potential Rapists, also Juliet is a bitch.

• Locked thread