Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Good hunter, free us from this waking nightmare

I'm kinda hoping somebody tells Juliet that maybe Nick should have his powers because she's sooorta being stupid and selfish. Hmm gee whiz you mean that dude that killed a bunch of our friends is totally defenseless now and won't see us coming at all? We'll just let him get on with life I guess. :downs:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

More Trubel, less Whacky Mystery Spooktacular Castle, please.

And loving clue Wu in already, drat.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

I was wondering where that car went.

But oh no I don't wanna see it leave like that :(

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

johntfs posted:

One of my favorite original CSI episode is the one where the rear end in a top hat raccoon furry gets shot by a rancher who thought he was a coyote. Willie Larson played a furry calling "herself" Sexy Kitty.

God drat this is an old gif, so tiny.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

What if instead of all of that, Trubel came back and the first thing she does is shove a machete through Adalind's skull. Just oh hello guys :)

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

MildShow posted:

So Adalind's big "Noooooo!" at the end was cheesy as hell, but overall I thought it was a pretty good episode.

That was prime time for Trubel to show up via machete through skull and out the mouth.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Blazing Ownager posted:

One thing I'm getting really really sick of is the show dancing, and I mean dancing around no-win scenarios as a Grimm. What the gently caress was he going to do if he caught that one guy? Arrest him? Oh no worry he died in the barn conveniently! No hard call for you!

I seem to remember Nick icing Wessen in earlier seasons when they couldn't be jailed by anymore he's way too much into the idea of arresting them, and every time that's impossible, the show writes him out of that corner by killing them all neat and clean of their own actions.

It's really loving annoying and obvious lately.

Both of these problems could be solved with Trubel coming back.

Maybe even giving Nick poo poo about it.

After killing Adalind.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Yeah, more wesen culture episodes would be neat.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

pentyne posted:

Just FYI the last 2 episodes were given A's on AV Club.

We're in SoA territory where the reviewers slobber all over it but the vast majority of casual observers hate it.

Nah, we need a writer to jerk himself off on camera and a touch of "Gosh I really want to give my cousin some deep dickin'" and we'll be into SoA territory.

Plus writers throwing a hissy fit on twitter when they're called out on being idiots.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Things this show needs:

1) More Trubel
2) More decapitations (See #1)
3) More Bud, likely hanging out with Trubel
4) More goofy poo poo (See #3)
5) Iunno I still kinda like Monroe and Rosalee :shobon:

Things this show does not need:

loving everything in the past however many weeks I have lost count I have forgotten the face of the show the sun to me is dark and silent as the moon CQ please advise CQ

Just make next week Trubel killing Adalind and Juliette and gives Nick a dismissive "You're welcome." and make the show about her.

also loving :lol: at Nick getting his super hearing back tonight PHEW HOW HANDY

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

ETB posted:

Actually his super hearing has been pretty well used this season. The zombieness, however...

Was it? Tonight is the only time I can remember it being a thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Blazing Ownager posted:

I kind of love how Trubel shows up, and isn't Nick so her Grimm blood would take the Hexenbiest out of someone, and they don't even try it.

You know what else would take the hexenbiest out of someone?

A machete.

Astrofig posted:

I do wonder what they're going to do with the baby though.

Machete.

• Locked thread