Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
that I bought at Dollar Tree. What should I sauce them up with? I THINK I have some catsup left, but know I have Buffalo sauce, and maybe some marinara sauce. I am thinking buffalo, but would go catsup if I knew I had it, will check when I go downstairs for my next drink run.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

scewer them on screwdrivers and then roast them 1 by 1 over an open flame

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
you bought chicken at a dollar tree

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Michael Corleone posted:

that I bought at Dollar Tree. What should I sauce them up with? I THINK I have some catsup left, but know I have Buffalo sauce, and maybe some marinara sauce. I am thinking buffalo, but would go catsup if I knew I had it, will check when I go downstairs for my next drink run.

You gonna nuke em?

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

WeLandedOnTheMoon! posted:

You gonna nuke em?

No, oven man. Also, they are the same brand sold at 'real' stores, just in smaller packages.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Well I just discovered Caesar salad dressing works really well with pizza so hey maybe it works on chicken too? I mean chicken is the main ingredient of the salad after lettuce and croutons.

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg
i'm making a steak but when i was simmering it in bbq sauce it accidentally got partially cooked. what the gently caress do i do with it now

BombiTheZombie
Mar 27, 2010
what is popcorn chicken? when i hear it i think of small pieces of chicken that you microwave in a popcorn bag so the popcorn will taste of chicken.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

g0lbez posted:

i'm making a steak but when i was simmering it in bbq sauce it accidentally got partially cooked. what the gently caress do i do with it now

why are you cooking steak in barbecue sauce golbez

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

BombiTheZombie posted:

what is popcorn chicken? when i hear it i think of small pieces of chicken that you microwave in a popcorn bag so the popcorn will taste of chicken.
its fried breading with a little bit of chicken gristle in the middle

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
you disgust me op

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

Moridin920 posted:

you bought chicken at a dollar tree
This just seems like a bad idea. I assume you aren't so poor that you can't spend more than a dollar on chicken since you have an account here, so you really have no excuse.

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

Iggy Koopa posted:

why are you cooking steak in barbecue sauce golbez

it's good and made at home

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

real chicken is even cheaper than what you paid for this.
why have you done this thing?

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg
turns out all i had to do was sear it in garlic and it was the best

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
Hahaha grocery shopping at the dollar tree

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ9M7bsx10I

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Full Metal Jackass posted:

Hahaha grocery shopping at the dollar tree

gently caress you. I was there for other things, but decided to get some food while I was there so I didn't have to make another stop. I guess, you've never done anything like that, spontaneous like, loving nerd. Just please don't post in my threads anymore, I am real mad at you right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg
honestly i didn't even know you could buy food at a dollar tree. i just thought they sold nothing but a bunch of meatloaf cassette tapes

• Locked thread