Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
I liked that episode when he took his kids to see his 100+ year old great aunt or whatever. He goes on and on and on about how hard/interesting the old days were and that his kids should listen deeply to what this woman has to say because she's old and therefore wise. Then when they get there she says friend of the family about 100 times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

City of Tampa posted:

Season 4 sucked and the fat girl monologue was terrible. She was basically complaining that she didn't get to bang hot guys. Imagine a fat but otherwise normal-looking man crying about how swimsuit models will never date him. That's what that episode was, but for some reason people loved it.

Yeah I think the message was that dudes that look like louie should settle for women in their league. In the following episode louie hooks up with a sexy foreign chick. The fattie is never seen again.

Sephiroth_IRA fucked around with this message at 14:12 on Oct 21, 2014

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
I think I watched it only because I thought the foreign chick was hot because nothing else about that season really stands out.

Except for that episode where louie punches a model in the face and is then forced to pay her 5k a month for the rest of his life.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Yeah when Louie season 5 comes out on Netflix I'll probably watch it. I have no desire to sit through another episode of Walking Dead again though.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
I like when he went on Opie and Anthony and kept asking Donald Rumsfeld if he was a lizard.

• Locked thread