Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
is that the most recent one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Don Tacorleone posted:

Yes

He has a relationship with a person who doesn't speak english and it stretches for 5 episodes, it's terrible

yeah i saw most of the season then stopped

i liked the flashback one though it was ok

also that fat chick was p much spot on abt how i def wouldnt date one or hold its hand but i'd gently caress it

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

TEAYCHES posted:

yea ppl gave that scene a lot of poo poo but i thought it was one of the better moments in the season

it was very real imo because thats exactly how i feel, even though its probably a really lovely way to be.

FordPRefectLL posted:

i stopped watching louie in season 4

same

but thats ok though, its hard for a show to be good/funny for four seasons. i enjoyed it for what it was and if i hear its back to something i would like ill go back to watching it

also louie did some p creepy poo poo to pamela adlon and i have a crush on her from her bobby hill days, so eff him

Three Olives posted:

No I mean it kind of comes close but she is still an insufferable whiny bitch about how people won't gently caress her because she won't put down the fork and walk around the block.

not to nit pick but its really the opposite. she says she can get laid all the time but its hard for her to make any emotional connections with males because theyre too ashamed to be seen with her in public.

E: even tho i do the same thing it doesnt mean i cant appreciate that it must be very hurtful & common place, as well as sad

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Throwdini posted:

Americans are better trained to be loyal to brands.

america has brands, britain has monarchs

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Yaldabaoth posted:

Seems like 3 seasons is about the average length a TV show can go before the writers run out of good ideas and start flinging poo poo at the wall to see if it will keep people interested

theres some exceptions but as an average thats not a bad number

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

mind the walrus posted:

I wouldn't call myself a pedant, I just think Dennis Leary is a douchebag of epic proportions who deserves to be a quadriplegic who never gets to enjoy the sensation of independence again. I seriously loving hate Dennis Leary. Not even for stealing Hicks' jokes, that's the icing on top of the cake as far as I'm concerned. I just really really loving hate the guy for being who he is.

Hes a good dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

...of SCIENCE! posted:

the weed storyline was the only good thing about season 4, actually happened to him IRL, and loving lol if all you take away from it is "drugs are bad"

it's really cool seeing the dude with a lumpy potato head that Hollywood spent the past four years trying to convince is leading man material is actually a p. good actor when he wants to be

renner is p good in the town

• Locked thread