Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

does anyone know how i became gay?

a 3x homoepathic dilution of cum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

NakedWithCandy posted:

That stuff is so fake, it don't even have any cum in it.

i made it myself rear end in a top hat

im a narcissist too

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

TheJoker138 posted:

A chiropractor saved my life, too. Pulled me out of a burning car.

im glad you are ok

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I went to a chiropractor after I was in a car accident and he didn't do anything fun like you see other chiropractors do, he just looked at x-rays of my spine and made me raise my arms and use some machines that tested my strength and flexibility and then he would write it in a file and talk to me about my pain management and then he'd send me for physical therapy in the other office and it'd be the same tests every week as I slowly recovered my strength and range of motion. Pretty lame chiropractor imho.

I had a massage therapist who said he was a shaman and would play pan flutes and hold feathers and crystals over parts of my body that were "holding on to unhealthy energy" but he was really good at massage so what can you do?

that was actually a really good chiropractor

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

oh that was the joke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

psyopmonkey posted:

Stay safe lumbar ghost

lol

• Locked thread