Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
Hey, how do you guys deal with poo poo lord mean guys making GBS threads all over your otherwise zen day?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax
Laugh

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Baba Ganoush posted:

Hey, how do you guys deal with poo poo lord mean guys making GBS threads all over your otherwise zen day?

I don't. Because I am the poo poo lord mean guy.

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
triggered :xd:

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Post in GBS about it and let my e-friends comfort me

ThisGuy
Aug 16, 2014

This Fuckin' Guy
I mean if you're supes zen, you should just return to your breath and chill breh

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

im triggered by this bad thread

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

im literally shaking because thsi thread is really bad

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

im literally shaking because thsi thread is really bad

how are you dealing with it?

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Just let it out - wiggle around like you're having a seizure, screech, wet your pants. Very liberating.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Electric Charity
Mar 22, 2009
when i dip you dip we dip,

in to yourself or hummus because you is well delicious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Just give them a smile and wave. Being extra nice to angry, lovely people enrages them even more, and it's the best feeling in the world to see them lose their poo poo.

• Locked thread