Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

Hey, why isn't there any dogdrugs smiley?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Suicide Sam E. posted:

Hey, why isn't there any dogdrugs smiley?

man's roommate who poops in a box vs. man's roommate who poops wherever it feels like, eats poop, is fascinated with poop, rolls in it's own poop, eats other animal's poop...

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

a bone to pick posted:

man's roommate who poops in a box vs. man's roommate who poops wherever it feels like, eats poop, is fascinated with poop, rolls in it's own poop, eats other animal's poop...

Gotcha.

We need a poopdrugs smiley for dogs.

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
I've known countless dog and cat owners who are relatively normal people with friendly pets and clean, odor-free homes.

Also we get it professor, you heard someone spout some poo poo about Toxoplasmosis with conviction once and so now you are doing it.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

a bone to pick posted:

My dog never shits inside or anywhere he's not supposed to. the one time i was really late getting home, he went into the bathroom and took a poo poo inside the shower. :c00lbert:

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

old dog child posted:

My dog never shits inside or anywhere he's not supposed to. the one time i was really late getting home, he went into the bathroom and took a poo poo inside the shower. :c00lbert:

I worked with a dude who trained his dogs to do that instead of taking them outside. :shrek:

Also, I have no idea why you would admit that to people if you were so lazy. Also he has kids, so I don't know what they were doing all the time instead of taking care of pets.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

SBJ posted:

Cats are pets with training wheels for dumb retards. My dog listens to commands, comes camping with me, doesn't disembowel every creature that it's bigger than (unless I command it) and would loving murder anyone that tried to hurt me.

My cat does all these things. No joke. :colbert:

Except for the camping thing. I don't go camping, so maybe Stan would be cool with it?

Cyberball 2072 posted:

Dogs are terrific pets if you have no personality and need something to match your personal levels of lame and boring.

whatis posted:

i dont hate dogs but "dog people" are all assholes without exception

FTFY

appropriatemetaphor posted:

dogs are a crutch for people with no personality, like how people have kids because they don't know what to do with their lives

also they smell terrible

QFT, sorry "dog peeps."

Amarcarts posted:

I've known countless dog and cat owners who are relatively normal people with friendly pets and clean, odor-free homes.

Also we get it professor, you heard someone spout some poo poo about Toxoplasmosis with conviction once and so now you are doing it.

Well okay if you want to be reasonable I'm okay with that.

Seriously guys, keeping a clean home isn't that hard. All animals smell, including humans if you don't keep on top of it with basic preventative cleaning.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I saw a cat try to stalk and hunt a full grown male deer once

Also I saw a really cute St. Bernard puppy on campus the other day, it's paws were HUGE

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

The Kraken posted:

Please knock it off with this bullshit, a nurse told me once that you'd need a compromised immune system to ever be affected by this

people are educated for me

there are a lot of people with compromised immune systems tho

old people, infants, people with ebola

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

dogs are a burden. Case in point: i get paid to go to people's houses and feed their dumb rear end dogs + let them poop. Too stupid to survive 7 days without supervision. lmao.

if you have cats, set them outside with a food bowl in a high/covered place with water, and everything else they need they will go find. Maybe they'll even eat the neighbors idiot purse dog, who deserves it.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

im a lazy selfish rear end in a top hat and so is my cat. we have a really good relationship

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

Why must we fight so, we can live in peace

Cats are cool and dogs are cool and some rodents are cool and also horses and maybe goats. Reptile people are sometimes creepy shitheads though, lizard brains cannot feel things, why would you want one in your house

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
I like cats and dogs both but for different reasons

animals are awesome

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Cats - The Pepsi of Pets

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Cats - The Pepsi of Pets

Pepsi sucks though so your analogy is not apt.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

lol gently caress that, I get strays neutered/spayed all the time and I have to trap them which is a pain in the rear end. But the place I volunteer at does it for free; people are probably stupid and think it's cruel to do their pet or something

One time one of the cats I trapped to get neutered was actually microchipped and it turns out he just got lost and we were able to find his owners :3:

Yo I did not read this entire thread but I just wanted to high five another dude that does trap neuter return

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
My dog owns and is really loving smart. He's a fun road trip buddy.

If you have a small dog you are, in fact, a bitch though. Hunting dogs are the best and most fun. My dog doesn't eat poo poo, literally can open the door to go to the bathroom by himself, fetches me mail, and is just chill as gently caress. He even cleans up his toys when I tell him to. I found him as a stray and really didn't invest more time than I enjoyed in getting him to do anything. He's eager to please and we run/swim together so he kind of pushes me to keep up with cardio stuff. I'll hopefully get him to the beach when it warms back up this coming summer.

Calvin Johnson Jr. fucked around with this message at 03:05 on Nov 1, 2014

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

My dog owns and is really loving smart. He's a fun road trip buddy.

If you have a small dog you are, in fact, a bitch though. Hunting dogs are the best and most fun. My dog doesn't eat poo poo, literally can open the door to go to the bathroom by himself, fetches me mail, and is just chill as gently caress. He even cleans up his toys when I tell him to. I found him as a stray and really didn't invest more time than I enjoyed in getting him to do anything. He's eager to please and we run/swim together so he kind of pushes me to keep up with cardio stuff. I'll hopefully get him to the beach when it warms back up this coming summer.

My cat does all this except the cardio stuff. He's more of a sprinter. :colbert:

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
when i see a cat im like: whattup playa, how u rollin

when i see a dog im like: i dont trust that motherfucker, prolly a cop

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Moola posted:

I like cats and dogs both but for different reasons

animals are awesome

:unsmith::respek::unsmith:

I also like Kirk and Picard, and Mike and Joel, come at me motherfuckers

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

Drink Cheerwine posted:

when i see a cat im like: whattup playa, how u rollin

when i see a dog im like: i dont trust that motherfucker, prolly a cop

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

I have pet rats. :downs:

myshl0ng
Feb 19, 2011

ooh, i've been a bad little poster!
Well cats are shitheads themselves. You get what you give.

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

Jack Trades posted:

I have pet rats. :downs:

I'd like rats more if my first encounter with pet rats hadn't been with a couple who didn't bother mentioning "BTW they pee every few centimeters to mark a trail." A little heads-up on that would have informed my decision about holding them.

Rat people. Sigh.

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
I'm not big on bird people, but I know a cool falconer.

On those lines, are there any goons who are owl people? Owls seem like they're more social than most falcon/hawks. (Except probably Harris hawks (sp?).)

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

brotato
May 14, 2013
I like cats because they are soft as gently caress. I got two giant cats with long, soft fur like a bunny. So luxurious.

Dogs are ok but petting them is incredibly dissappointing because they are not very soft. Man invented dog, why the gently caress didn't we make them hella soft.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

myshl0ng posted:

Well cats are shitheads themselves. You get what you give.
_____/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

brotato posted:

I like cats because they are soft as gently caress. I got two giant cats with long, soft fur like a bunny. So luxurious.

Dogs are ok but petting them is incredibly dissappointing because they are not very soft. Man invented dog, why the gently caress didn't we make them hella soft.

pretty fun to snuggle with a soft furry pussy on a cold day

• Locked thread