Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i once saw a guy in desert camo who was obviously in the military spit on a baby and then he high fived a cop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

he may have just been from the desert though who knows

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

:gas:

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
A military and and a cop must have gangbung OP's wife.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Funny wordgame: If you reverse "State Police" you get "Police State" lol

:911:Good job America
:911:

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
its price for being legally able to own this

(civilian picture)

nut up stop being a pussy and buy a barret, punch a hole right through their poo poo

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=448912421

current bid: $0.00

no reserve

:v:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
america, i like the cut of your jib

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

some of the more legit armor personnel carriers taking multiple 50 bmg to disable? thats unacceptable. legally buy this then

http://www.anzioironworks.com/MAG-FED-20MM-RIFLE.htm

even comes in convenient case

20mm cannon

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

it is extremely my poo poo that obama is commander in chief and gets to order around all the self righteous idiots in the military who don't know their head frm their rear end. here's hoping hilary is the next president.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

MantisToboggan
Feb 1, 2013
The second amendment basically guarantees my right as an American to own and use heavy nuclear ordinance and if you don't like it go back to Europe you human being.

myshl0ng
Feb 19, 2011

ooh, i've been a bad little poster!
Should be allowed to own a stinger or something to balance it out

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
i say lets fight em.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Good thread, voted infinite 5

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Sweet Tea posted:

i once saw a guy in desert camo who was obviously in the military spit on a baby and then he high fived a cop

That's how militarty dudes get medals. The cop was high-fiving him because secretly all cops are just guys that were too fat/stupid to get into the military (yes that's possible, barely) so now they dress up like military dudes and shoot blacks instead of arabs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
how can you all poo poo in my eyes without any sense of guilt

• Locked thread