Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
IRL Jesus probably had curly hair OP

would you call jesus a beta bitch? Would you bathe jesus with your big alpha tongue?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
oh my god. You would. You would totally lick up in jesus.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

as much as kenny g rules his hair is loving ridiculous

same goes for all curly headed men. hilarious.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Sitting Here posted:

oh my god. You would. You would totally lick up in jesus.

I don't think you understand how alphas work. The alpha is only interested in ladies. The curlies can lick each other all they please, but I will not partake in that.

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
yeah tbh I prefer wavy/straight hair on guys but it really depends on the individual and I would most certainly not call them a faggy beta unless they were, in point of fact, a beta male who self identified as a gay person who was comfortable witht he word fag

OP is RUDE, that's the point I've been trying to make.

Gay Roads posted:

I don't think you understand how alphas work. The alpha is only interested in ladies. The curlies can lick each other all they please, but I will not partake in that.

No alphas are really into other dudes, they just use their imagined prowess with women to pretend they don't like grinding on and riding a big throbbing dick. Which is ok, IMO a gay dude is a billion times better than a sad, self-denying alpha

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
Having straight hair means never having to worry about the fee-fees of others. It's a perk.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

is your party trick being a huge loving baby?

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Gay Roads posted:

Having straight hair means never having to worry about the fee-fees of others. It's a perk.

what the gently caress is a fee-fee

google tells me it's a masturbation aid. Why would you ever worry about another man's masturbation aid??????

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

that reminds me i need to buy a bunch of celery today

G.I. Jaw
Mar 26, 2003

More cake, Mrs. Tuffington?

Nap Ghost

Michael Jackson was alpha as gently caress

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

numberoneposter posted:

that reminds me i need to buy a bunch of celery today

Straight hair master race checking in.

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3cRuo4KeyM

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Sitting Here posted:

what the gently caress is a fee-fee

google tells me it's a masturbation aid. Why would you ever worry about another man's masturbation aid??????

Fee fee is a prison fleshlight, made by rolling up a towel. Real men just mount their curly-haired beta bitch cellie.

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

:slick: :slick: :slick: :slick:
Why don't asian people get curly hair? is this the right place to ask this? tia

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

WAY TO GO WAMPA!! posted:

They're too busy producing.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

WAY TO GO WAMPA!! posted:

Don't some Asians actually have curly/wavy hair and that's why the Japanese perm was even invented?

I mean it's god's gift to the brillo pad-haired masses but I'm pretty sure they weren't thinking of black people's heads when creating it

Selim Sivad
Sep 2, 2008

by Ralp

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

you know who doesn't have curly hair? david byrne, david bowie, and david lynch.

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

:slick: :slick: :slick: :slick:

Gay Roads posted:

They're too busy producing.
lu bu's wu tang curls

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

wit posted:

If you said to a curly haired person they were a "beta" chances are they wouldn't have a clue what you were talking about OP. You're confusing your PUA bullshit with real people words.

I bet every pua gets more sex than you do!

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
My brother had curly hair when he was little but it went away. Was he so badass that he willed the curls away or is he still a faggy beta on the inside?

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

Gaunab posted:

what about black people?

as if constantly being enslaved throughout human history isn''t beta af

you should be ashamed op for further perpetuating this

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
At a campus cafe near you - a curly haired fishliped fuckboy, rosy lookin' bitch, writing an e-mail to his momma using Dragon Speech Recognition Technology. red as a tomatoe hammering on the keyboard to correct for his lisp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scratch-O
Apr 27, 2009

My goodness!
All seven of the guys I know who unironically believe in the alpha-male/beta-male dichotomy think they're manly as gently caress, but are nowhere near what I imagine an "alpha" to be, physically or personality-wise. They also all have very detailed opinions on gamergate

• Locked thread