Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ms. Happiness
Aug 26, 2009

I recently picked up Fiasco by Bully Pulpit games and had an awesome game night playing it. It's a bit difficult to get all my friends' schedules to match up to do another run through so I was kicking around the idea of running a game online. Maybe even doing a play by post game on Something Awful.

Has anybody successfully done this? I have found a few templates for online play, just not sure how to execute it. I don't have a lot of experience running games so any advice would be lovely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Run it in a Google Hangout or with a shared map facility. Give everyone the playbook and keep track of dice visually.

There's always the Pickup games thread.

• Locked thread