Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pig slut lisa

irl is good

just a couple more beers and i'm gonna claim my crown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

thank god someone's man enough to claim that tag

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Just lock up your swine, lisa is on the prowl.

g0lbez

and then you'll beg
make a lovely rap about it

pig slut lisa

irl is good

i won two awards at work today. you can win awards in each of five categories and i won two, and i'm only 18 months in. i'm feeling frisky.

City of Glompton

pig slut lisa posted:

i won two awards at work today. you can win awards in each of five categories and i won two, and i'm only 18 months in. i'm feeling frisky.

congrats!

i am he

im gonna be a landscape architect but its so expensive :sweatdrop:

pig slut lisa

irl is good

i am he posted:

im gonna be a landscape architect but its so expensive :sweatdrop:

at least it pays well nothing :twisted:

i am he

pig slut lisa posted:

at least it pays well nothing :twisted:

wtf? is this true??

pig slut lisa

irl is good

i am he posted:

wtf? is this true??

ooohhhh yeah, haha, sorry buddy, i guess it's time we tell you the new nickname we came up with for you, it's "the rice and beans gardener", all you're gonna do is draw gardens but they might as well on;y show rice n beans, cause that's what you're gonna eat, hahaha

i am he

pig slut lisa posted:

ooohhhh yeah, haha, sorry buddy, i guess it's time we tell you the new nickname we came up with for you, it's "the rice and beans gardener", all you're gonna do is draw gardens but they might as well on;y show rice n beans, cause that's what you're gonna eat, hahaha

lol

pig slut lisa

irl is good

if we were to graph our respective careers, in terms of a forest, or trees really, i'd be the Quercus alba: mighty, tall, strong, withstanding strong winds, and squirrels, a beautiful tree to behold and very old after a time.

you? try some lovely ornamental, maybe Atractocarpus fitzalanii, you like that? dying in some parking lot tree grate, a Sonic cup spilled over your dumb roots, you're gay leaves falling off all rusted and unmaintained.

i am he

i just want to design pbulic spaces

pig slut lisa

irl is good

i am he posted:

you'll be lucky to desing PUBIC spaces at the tanning salon, you plant-arranging clown

City of Glompton

i am he posted:

will yuo make them friendly for the people?

i am he

they'll be very friendly, and green.

City of Glompton

what if the people with the money want you to put spikes and tilted benches and uncomfortable stuff in to keep out the undesirables? how will you trick them?

pig slut lisa

irl is good

i am he (dumbly): a hurrr durr durr, i'm gonna draw a plaza that people like to sit in and have a good time, i think

me (smart, experienced, different field for good people): ok, great idea, but how about you recognize that a very crucial stakeholder group has wildly different needs you didn't consider, and also we need to amend the subdivision regulations so that we can lay a proper street profile in front of your proposal, and also oh wait how about none of this matters until we reform the zoning ordinance to properly accommodate infill development? smdh at these LAs.

beer pal

so you gonna post your dick or what op

pig slut lisa

irl is good

beer pal posted:

so you gonna post your dick or what op

oh man i'm getting close

emmie

pig slut lisa posted:

you'll be lucky to desing PUBIC spaces at the tanning salon, you plant-arranging clown

pig slut lisa posted:

i am he (dumbly): a hurrr durr durr, i'm gonna draw a plaza that people like to sit in and have a good time, i think

me (smart, experienced, different field for good people): ok, great idea, but how about you recognize that a very crucial stakeholder group has wildly different needs you didn't consider, and also we need to amend the subdivision regulations so that we can lay a proper street profile in front of your proposal, and also oh wait how about none of this matters until we reform the zoning ordinance to properly accommodate infill development? smdh at these LAs.

:drat: :owned:

City of Glompton

psl is on one tonite

pig slut lisa

irl is good

ok i'm getting ready to claim my crown

pig slut lisa

irl is good

gotta find a sharpie first

posting smiling
:yum:

posting smiling
:11tea:

pig slut lisa

irl is good

i want to find a black sharpie but all i've got so far is teal and it's a wide nib

posting smiling
:smithcloud:

pig slut lisa

irl is good

i will not compromise my career goals for the sake of some miscolored marker. oh well, maybe next year.

City of Glompton

pig slut lisa posted:

i want to find a black sharpie but all i've got so far is teal and it's a wide nib

teals a nice color and why would a wide nib be bad?

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Siluvayne posted:

teals a nice color and why would a wide nib be bad?

it's like you've never written a message on a (girthy, handsome) dick before :rolleyes:

posting smiling
:cripes:

FluffieDuckie

what the...

Blazing Zero

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
a crazy emotional roller coaster of a thread, op. voted 3, you can do better.

FluffieDuckie

Blazing Zero posted:

a crazy emotional roller coaster of a thread, op. voted 3, you can do better.

wait what? he said he was going to post his wiener and he didn't. that's not a 3

Blazing Zero

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

FluffieDuckie posted:

wait what? he said he was going to post his wiener and he didn't. that's not a 3

the excitement about dick posting was there and we experienced it together, duckie. its about the journey, not the destination.

posting smiling
i got woken up in the middle of the night by a google alert i have set up for "hog dawg" and now i'm gonna be completely out of it all day tomorrow. thanks.

Matoi Ryuko

Post your tiny pen0r!!!

FluffieDuckie

Classicist posted:

i got woken up in the middle of the night by a google alert i have set up for "hog dawg" and now i'm gonna be completely out of it all day tomorrow. thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pig slut lisa

irl is good

oops it appears i forgot to post my dick. sorry to disappoint, everyone. as a character from a book said, i will work harder.

• Locked thread