Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bjork Bjowlob
Feb 23, 2006
yes that's very hot and i'll deal with it in the morning

Grozz Nuy posted:

Nope, if you're using the Ryan token you can't protect yourself from busting with a different token. You have to shoot for the top 10 without any other help.

What about playing two non-Ryan tokens in one week? I looking through the rules in the Wk 1 thread however it didn't clarify.

List for the week:

Geno Smith - Passing
Michael Vick - Passing
Kyle Orton - Passing
EJ Manuel - Passing
Tom Brady - Passing
Jimmy Garappolo - Passing
Justin Forsett - Rushing

Tucker: DeMarco Murray - Rushing

Playing Willis token

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bjork Bjowlob
Feb 23, 2006
yes that's very hot and i'll deal with it in the morning

solauran posted:

List for the week:

Geno Smith - Passing - 5 (lol)
Michael Vick - Passing - 153
Kyle Orton - Passing - 238
EJ Manuel - Passing - 0
Tom Brady - Passing - 354
Jimmy Garappolo - Passing - 22 (more yards than Geno! send a first, Idzik)
Justin Forsett - Rushing - 68

Tucker: DeMarco Murray - Rushing - 141

Used Willis

981 - the anemic Jets were balanced by the diabolical Brady and the significantly less diabolical and most likely small animal loving Garappolo, meaning Willis stayed on the bench watching Murray go to town. Good score but looks like a bunch of people did really well so prob bottom top 10/upper field.

edit:

BjaynnniiiiiiNNNE :doom:

Metapod posted:

980 top ten for sure

I can be your Reed Richards if you want

Bjork Bjowlob fucked around with this message at 17:36 on Oct 28, 2014

• Locked thread