Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

Three Olives posted:

I went to a major, but cheap, chain restaurant out on Pacific Beach this morning. There is a grocery store nearby where I have noticed the absolute dreamiest, hunkiest, young man who has been working there for some time. So every Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday (I know his schedule well) I go for breakfast and will usually sit through and eat lunch as well (ahhhh the benefits of being on disability! LOL) as I take a table by the window so I can watch this young man work. And to be totally upfront, I am able to fantasize about what I think our lives would be like together. There is a single table in the corner where I can pull my mobility device up and turn the seat so I don’t have to get up and either embarrassingly squeeze into a booth or risk breaking a chair. So far this has not been a problem and the management knows me and respects me as a good customer–they should–they often get 6-10 meals a week out of me.

Today there was some chippy little BITCH and her horrible children sitting at my table when I showed up at my standard time, about 9:30 or so. The hostess who knows me well said something like “I’m sorry Simon, but they should be finishing up soon.” I was more than a little perturbed because I certainly feel like that should keep that table open for me on the three days I come to eat and watch my dream boy. I responded politely “well, how long will I have to wait?” She said “not long, I can seat you at another table until they finish up.” I responded to that, again in my nicest voice possible “I’m already sitting, aren’t I?”

Well minutes passed, that turned into 10 minutes and then 20 and I noticed that the little chippy was just staring out the window, obviously finished eating while letting her children color. I had enough of this garbage as I knew dream boy was already working and I was missing him carry groceries to the cars parked along the street. I went up to her and said “excuse me, you are sitting in my table.” Of course, this “pretty” girl who had probably never been called on her privilege looked shocked at her rudeness being pointed out. Because I was so irate I am not positive what she said but it was something like “I’m waiting for my husband and I can’t get in touch with him…I’m really sorry.”

Me: “Well can you move?”

Of course no response as she stared out the window like a complete dolt. The kids then squeezed close to their mom because no doubt they have been warned about “fat gay monsters” their entire lives.

Me: “excuse me, can you move?”

This is where the story gets really dicey. There were two Navy officers sitting at the table next to her (Father is a retired Navy Captain so I know the difference between enlisted and officers–one of these was a Commander, the other an Ensign). The older of the two spoke up and said extremely rudely, with obvious hate in their voice “leave her alone”

Me: “She has been in my seat long enough, thank you and I have business I need to attend to”‘

Officer: “There are plenty of other open tables” (I am pretty sure he mumbled under his breath “you fat bald queer”)

Me: “I have an agreement with the management, that is my table”

I’m not exactly sure what he said next but it might as well have been “get out of here you loving fat rear end fag before we beat the poo poo out of you” but I took the higher road to ignore the bullying and begin to ignore them and turned my attention to the chippy.

Me: “Can you please move, I’ve said it a couple times, you are in my table”

Chippy, now feigning tears because the “big fat gay monster” is “harassing” her responded with some absolute garbage about being worried about her husband.

Just then the younger Navy officer appeared to be lunging at me from his chair so I let out firm but polite “don’t you come anywhere near me, or I will call the police.” Hearing my warning he instead went to get the manager, who I thought I knew very well, who asked me what the problem was. I told him straightforward that this chippy was in my seat and that I was being harassed for being gay by the two Navy officers.

Now get this. The manager then said “Simon, we have a problem with you every time you come in here. I am asking you to leave an not come back” I told him I would absolutely not leave to which he said he would call the police.

Well after some choice words for all three parties I decided to leave, but they are so screwed. As soon as I get this off my chest I am calling an attorney specializing in gay rights and will be suing both this restaurant chain and the US Navy for: harassment, threats of violence, violations of my civil rights, denying me patronage at a business because of my sexuality and verbal assault.

didn't read

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread