Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ThisGuy
Aug 16, 2014

This Fuckin' Guy
Guys you shouldn't tease anyone with weight issues. It's actually a mental health issue

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThisGuy
Aug 16, 2014

This Fuckin' Guy

Three Olives posted:

One time a guy was creeping on me hard and I told him he was fat and ugly and someone like him would never have a chance with someone like me and he tried to kill himself but he lived and thanked me for being honest which was nice because TBQH it would be kind of hard if you made someone suicide instead of just having a cool story about someone attempting suicide over you but living.

I wonder if he is still alive? Eh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1umEXpGHc0E

Huh. I generally don't notice when people are "creeping" on me. I'm pretty straightforward

ThisGuy
Aug 16, 2014

This Fuckin' Guy

ArbitraryC posted:

In high school my friends called me fat once and I hadn't really thought about my weight at all to that point. I became a skinny guy after that.

It depends on the context, really. A friend can say something, but it's different when it's some random stranger drive by comment

• Locked thread