Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bike without wheels
Jan 2, 2005

this post
Does it make a headline?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

Bike without wheels posted:

Does it make a headline?

why, would you, cut. it. out.?

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
did somebody say....wood?

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

if the fucker died from having a stroke while filming a full house ep then everyone would of been happier

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
You ought to know OP.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Gonna miss that woodchuck

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Coulier dated Alanis Morissette and it looks like she talked about their breakup in her bitter song You Oughta Know. Coulier was driving when he first heard it. "I said, 'Wow, this girl is angry.' And then I said, 'Oh man, I think it's Alanis.' . . . I listened to the song over and over again, and I said, 'I think I have really hurt this person.' I tried to contact her and I finally got a hold of her. And at the same time, the press was calling and saying, 'You want to comment on this song?' I called her and I said, 'Hi. Uh, what do you want me to say?' And she said, 'You can say whatever you want.' We saw each other and hung out for an entire day. And it was beautiful. It was one of those things where it was kind of like, 'We're good.' "

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

quote:

In April 2008, Coulier was featured on the Clean Guys of Comedy Tour, a family-friendly comedy group. The tour includes Ryan Hamilton from Last Comic Standing and Kivi Rogers. In April 2008, Coulier was featured on the Clean Guys of Comedy Tour, a family-friendly comedy group. The tour includes Ryan Hamilton from Last Comic Standing and Kivi Rogers.

holy poo poo no wonder everyone hates him. make a decent joke for once you unfunny michigander

e: thought he was canadian for some reason

Scrotum Modem fucked around with this message at 14:58 on Oct 24, 2014

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007
clean guys of comedy tour lol

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

Shasta Orange Soda posted:

clean guys of comedy tour lol

People lol at 'clean comics' but tbh if you can work clean and aren't terrible you will always, always find work as a comic.

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

Gimp Fack posted:

holy poo poo no wonder everyone hates him. make a decent joke for once you unfunny michigander

e: thought he was canadian for some reason
Maybe because of that stupid loving beaver puppet and people associate beavers with Canada.

Also Brian Reagan is a clean comic and he's funny as hell.

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007

thunderspanks posted:

People lol at 'clean comics' but tbh if you can work clean and aren't terrible you will always, always find work as a comic.

probably but i'm not a struggling comic hoping for a callback from Christian Comedy Jam With The Guy From Full House, so that doesn't matter much to me

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.
he got a blowjob in a cinema

mad props, coulier :cool:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

thunderspanks posted:

is it true that if you let clean comics off the hook their comic skills are sharper because they had to work with a handicap

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

Mange Mite posted:

is it true that if you let clean comics off the hook their comic skills are sharper because they had to work with a handicap

I don't personally know anyone who works exclusively clean but the touring comics I know tend to all agree that it leads to better writing chops since you can't fall back on screaming obscenities into the mic and have to legitimately understand how to create a punchline.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

Mange Mite posted:

Bob Sagat

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

I would care

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

beanieson posted:

Gonna miss that woodchuck

worst mod ever

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery
i have an irrational hatred of dave coulier.

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp
write a song about it

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

thunderspanks posted:

After the Berlin Wall fell Yakov Smirnoff moved to the midwest so that he could continue telling communist Russia jokes to people who hadn't heard about it yet.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

gnarlyhotep posted:

worst mod ever

He was everything wrong with gbs

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

mookface posted:

He was everything wrong with gbs

hmmm... i dunno, people may torture small animals and write elaborate fakeposts about being serial rapists, but at least they didn't write duck tales fan fiction

Zen Punk
Dec 26, 2005

interfaced

thunderspanks posted:

I don't personally know anyone who works exclusively clean but the touring comics I know tend to all agree that it leads to better writing chops since you can't fall back on screaming obscenities into the mic and have to legitimately understand how to create a punchline.

then how do you explain bob sagat because this

thunderspanks posted:

screaming obscenities into the mic
is basically all he does now

Iron Casanova
Dec 7, 2012

Visual SHOCK! Speed SHOCK! Sound SHOCK!
I would, he was pretty funny in Dumb and Dumber.

Lee Harvey Oswald
Mar 17, 2007

by exmarx
are ya thinking of me when you gently caress her

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

I remember reading on here about how Bob Sagat is dirty as gently caress and a goon smoked weed with him

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

who

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
what's that noise that cyndi lauper pastiche on turkey t.v. would make? because that is the contents of my post.

naem
May 29, 2011

Sizone posted:

what's that noise that cyndi lauper pastiche on turkey t.v. would make? because that is the contents of my post.

Omg

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
would he care if there was a headline

being dead and all I mean

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
Well yes

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

Rapman the Cook posted:

Coulier dated Alanis Morissette and it looks like she talked about their breakup in her bitter song You Oughta Know. Coulier was driving when he first heard it. "I said, 'Wow, this girl is angry.' And then I said, 'Oh man, I think it's Alanis.' . . . I listened to the song over and over again, and I said, 'I think I have really hurt this person.' I tried to contact her and I finally got a hold of her. And at the same time, the press was calling and saying, 'You want to comment on this song?' I called her and I said, 'Hi. Uh, what do you want me to say?' And she said, 'You can say whatever you want.' We saw each other and hung out for an entire day. And it was beautiful. It was one of those things where it was kind of like, 'We're good.' "

I wonder if they discussed the cross eyed bear that he gave to her

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

Sizone posted:

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

a gug gug gug gug
- joewy gladstone
- david cooiler

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

TOOT BOOT posted:

I remember reading on here about how Bob Sagat is dirty as gently caress and a goon smoked weed with him

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
More like dave uncoulier. Anybody said that one yet?

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

when I grow up, I want to be like bob saget.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Sizone posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=BBBCwpYp0mg#t=26

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
i dunno i thought he was pretty good in firefly

• Locked thread