Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

i did it i feel fitter alreadey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

wow i dont know what energy extruded means but it sounds like top science thanks aswb

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

someone in this forums gotta be able to lift a chair even higher to 10 feet... lets go people

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Claven666 posted:

i'm only 5'9" so that might be tough but i'll give it a shot tomorrow when i'm at home

MAYBE IF I STOOD ON A CHAIR AND LIFTED A CHAIR SIMULTANEOUSLY HOLY poo poo DUDES
thats dangerous... dont do it!!

this guy looks scarey.. even the man in the painting is screaming!!! :stare:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Wicker Man posted:

I need both hands to lift, and I'm too stupid to figure out how to take a picture at the same time.
do it one handed + mirror or camera timer... if you use both hands you BETTER have 2 chairs

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

i dont know about this chair standing business... Im Out before my career is retired by injuries,

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

i m quaking in my pants at the thought of ruby... drat It...

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Office Commando posted:

i'm taking it back haven't you seen clerks2?!
___/

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

ruby dont you know nsa is using that camera right now. there are potentially hundreds of nsa agents jerking it to your hand antics.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Hogge Wild posted:

beware the ides of march

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Ruby got Railed posted:

To allow that i think he needs to post a pic using the weights as a chair

• Locked thread