Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Just lifted one up one handed for practice, will get my camera out of the car later for proof.

e; gonna do it in the stairway so i can maybe beat 10'. i am 6' tall, so the possibility is out there, stay tuned!

Michael Corleone fucked around with this message at 12:59 on Oct 25, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Chris Awful posted:

You are hott!

lift more chairs and maybe you can get a guy like him someday.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
This chair wasn't that heavy, might look for something bigger later.

Notice the fully extended arm, not seeing a whole lot of that today.

e; that is not a neck beard, i didn't work this week and im not shaving for you goons.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

a starwar betamax posted:

How heavy is thay chair it looks v solid

prob 25 lbs. how many reps do i need to do to get ripped b4 hallooween?

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
gonna lift 2 chairs at once in a few minutes, should i wear a different outfit like you do? the first one was classic gangster weekend apparal, but the effect was lost cuz you couldn't see my jogging pants.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
gently caress yeah, Go Browns!

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Someone should lift 4 loving chairs at once, would really be something imo.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Now I see how me and Ruby beat the poo poo out of all those other tribes in that game yesterday, we are the two toughest and strongest posters on this forum, he is way stronger by the way though.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
The thread is now unsticked. Betamax, go lift a couch quick to get this thread some attention!

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Heavier than they look btw.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Cool, on my way to your house to fight you in your weakened state for strongest man on the forums honors.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
What is the next challenge going to be boss? I really want to get ripped as gently caress! Make the other posters lift chairs, bunch of weaklings in this thread. Lift like a heavy book if you can't manage a chair, tia :)

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Weights, when you lifted the table I thought we could just lift anything we wanted. Sorry boss, :ohdear:

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
i already lifted 2 chairs at ONCE today. going to get my recorder ready, lift chairs with weight on them, then post a screen shot, challenge anyone who isnt a bitch to do the same.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
10 pound weights and a heavy chair in each hand.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

just lift something heavy. tomorrow i will have people over and won't have to worry about taking the pic, so gonna lift some heavy rear end poo poo.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
I bet Ruby could lift at least 10 chairs with his legs.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

if not balanced against the ceiling, pretty impressive.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
and why isn't he lifting a chair? wtf?

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
What is tomorrows challenge going to be? I want to lift something really loving heavy, but can't lift a couch, so dk what to do.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

a starwar betamax posted:

how would they lift their wheelchairs if they are crippled

their arms arent crippled you ableist piece of poo poo.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
don't be a bitch, just lift that loving chair man, I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
i am going to lift a grill full of burning wood over my head tomorrow, bitches. and a coffee table, before i set it on fire, getting pretty angry about now.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

looks like u have a lot of quickness and stamina. maybe should be next in line to fight aswbm after he dispatches sml.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Ruby got Railed posted:

Sad to announce that I am dropping out of the Chair Lift leagues, it's jsut gotten too mainstream. I am focusing on my children, and turning my lifting skills inward to better myself as a human.

The revoliftion will not be televised

Yeah, I feel bad for beating you so bad yesterday, sorry dude. Now go home and be a family man.\

Basically just going to keep growing my beard out. I'm the new you, and it's drat near inevitable one day I'll experience deja-vu too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Thought of a theoretical 5 chair lift, but will need to acquire the proper chairs and insurance before attempting.

• Locked thread