Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hungry Joe
Nov 27, 2006

DDFH

Yaldabaoth posted:

I'm not saying there might be some greater conspiracy behind mass shootings, but it is miiiiighty suspicious how most of the shooters commit suicide before they can be captured and questioned

I don't think it's that suspicious, they're pussies

:synpa:

Do-do-dooh

Hungry Joe fucked around with this message at 21:13 on Oct 24, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thompson
Jun 6, 2006
Gun control shouldn't be the topic news network. It should be this country's loving terrible mental health system.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

I think the shooter got cucked guys

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

Who What Now posted:

Pro Gun Control kids are selfishly getting shot at a high school in Washington State in an attempt to get a ban on all guns passed

Will gun owners ever stop being victimized by these tragic false flag attacks?

it doesnt matter if you ban all guns

we as a nation are inherently violent

the only answer is to reduce everything to ash and start over inshallah allahu ackbar

Phaxtor
Sep 18, 2014

by XyloJW

thompson posted:

Gun control shouldn't be the topic news network. It should be this country's loving terrible mental health system.

:agreed:

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

thompson posted:

hey its that guy

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

thompson posted:

no the real problem is all the stuck up bitches who wouldn't have sex with the shooter

England Sucks
Sep 19, 2014

by XyloJW

thompson posted:

United States doesn't have a terrible mental health system. Colombia does.

We have a mediocre health system. The problem isn't so much the system as how hosed up our countries citizens minds are compared to most countries.

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

Busta Chimes.wav posted:

hey its that guy

hey, it's this guy

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself

thompson posted:

lol look over there!

thompson
Jun 6, 2006
Kid shot to kill. Everyone shot had a head wound.

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
We've got an ID and pictures, maybe. Not confirmed

http://www.everyjoe.com/2014/10/24/...chool-shooter#1

Nobby
Sep 10, 2006

Everyone cries when they're stabbed. There's no shame in that.
#NotYourShield. Like, if there's a shooting or something where we're both at, don't use me as a human shield.

amuayse
Jul 20, 2013

by exmarx

thompson posted:

I know this article is like 4 years old, but I think it's pretty funny how the number of people on autismbux has increased 35-fold in the last 20 years.
My theory is that it's Sonic's fault
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robert-whitaker/anatomy-of-an-epidemic-co_b_555572.html

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

the kid sure is a whiney little bitch on his twitter.

hofnar
Dec 27, 2008

by sebmojo
Ottawa has been a bad influence on the peace loving people of the united states

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

ReidRansom posted:

the kid sure is a whiney little bitch on his twitter.

it's seriously loving pathetic.

Setzer Gabbiani
Oct 13, 2004

serious norman posted:

What was his SA username?

Someone check and see if the xbox one thread is missing a poster

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
lol at people who actually think there will ever be meaningful gun reform. Someone could round up 100 preschoolers and shoot them in the back of the head execution style on live TV while screaming "I'm only doing this because it was so easy to buy a gun!" and there still wouldn't be a single gun law passed.

So relax guys, your hand fedoras are safe.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

amuayse
Jul 20, 2013

by exmarx
*tips beretta*

Phaxtor
Sep 18, 2014

by XyloJW

Vorik posted:

it's seriously loving pathetic.

:agreed: I also think we should start blaming social media instead of guns. It sets kids up to think its cool to be depressed and dramatic for attention :suicide: Also, that girl posting doesn't seem to be terribly torn up about her family being murdered/ being a murderer.

Drunk Tomato
Apr 23, 2010

If God wanted us sober,
He'd knock the glass over.

Who What Now posted:

lol at people who actually think there will ever be meaningful gun reform. Someone could round up 100 preschoolers and shoot them in the back of the head execution style on live TV while screaming "I'm only doing this because it was so easy to buy a gun!" and there still wouldn't be a single gun law passed.

So relax guys, your hand fedoras are safe.

This already literally happened in Sandy Hook, remember

George Rouncewell
Jul 20, 2007

You think that's illegal? Heh, watch this.

thompson posted:

Kid shot to kill. Everyone shot had a head wound.
Judging from the shot pattern he was being charged by multiple assailants. Urban thugs on purple drank are known to shrug off nonlethal shots so he was just defending himself

FiftySeven
Jan 1, 2006

I WON THE BETTING POOL ON TESSAS THIRD STUPID VOTE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS HALF-ASSED TITLE

Slippery Tilde
We should do a poll or something to see which Video-game gets the blame this time. I am thinking Destiny or The Evil Within.

Phaxtor
Sep 18, 2014

by XyloJW
He looks more like a CoD bro from the photos, otherwise I'm going with destiny.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
He was just crowned homecoming king last week the fuckin ingrate. Reads like he was mad at mommy and dad too. They dodged a bullet

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx
How large was this kids penis?

This is important.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Zeno-25 posted:

We've got an ID and pictures, maybe. Not confirmed

http://www.everyjoe.com/2014/10/24/...chool-shooter#1

Jaylen Fryberg. Heaven Arbuckle.

Goddamnit, white people.

FiftySeven
Jan 1, 2006

I WON THE BETTING POOL ON TESSAS THIRD STUPID VOTE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS HALF-ASSED TITLE

Slippery Tilde

A Winner is Jew posted:

This is important.

Well surely that depends on what gun he was using. I am sure we will find out shortly.

Phaxtor
Sep 18, 2014

by XyloJW

Darth123123 posted:

He was just crowned homecoming king last week the fuckin ingrate. Reads like he was mad at mommy and dad too. They dodged a bullet

Quite literally

Setzer Gabbiani
Oct 13, 2004

A Winner is Jew posted:

This is important.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Professor Tomtom posted:

Guns are cool and every mass shooting is a false flag operation by liberal hired goons.

im gay

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

false fag

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum

Peven Stan posted:

white culture in action

Chinatown posted:

white culture needs to admit it has a problem

define "white"

:shobon:

FiftySeven
Jan 1, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Baba Ganoush posted:

define "white"

:shobon:

Not "Black".

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

This is very unsettling.

Narciss
Nov 29, 2004

by Cowcaster

It doesn't take a genius to tell this guy was a shitler in the making already; another white kid appropriating Native American culture.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

TrekBek
Mar 27, 2013

slug life
while white young men are dangerous thugs and should be monitored, this kid is really, really not white. that's an actual headdress, not a hipster at bonnaroo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

amuayse posted:

I know this article is like 4 years old, but I think it's pretty funny how the number of people on autismbux has increased 35-fold in the last 20 years.
My theory is that it's Sonic's fault
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robert-whitaker/anatomy-of-an-epidemic-co_b_555572.html

Sonic never said shooting people was no good.

It looks like elliot rodger came back and did it right.

• Locked thread