Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

Setzer Gabbiani posted:

Kids got shot, how do I make this about me

lmfao what a dumbass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Mods please change my name to Toxic Masculinity. Tia

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!

Uncle Wemus posted:

A native american kills white kids. Isn't this what tumblr wants?

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009
NO ONE SPOIL GAME OF THRONES FOR ME!

IF SOMEONE TELLS ME THAT OBERYN MARTELL AND THE MOUNTAIN DIE THIS SEASON, I'M GOING TO BE PISSED.

BUT NOT HALF AS PISSED AS I'D BE IF SOMEONE WERE TO SPOIL VARYS KILLING A LANISTER!!!

(Dany shits in a field)
Are there people that still are against gun control?

How many mass shootings more we need before everyone is convinced that guns do kill people and they need to be controlled.

Drunk Tomato
Apr 23, 2010

If God wanted us sober,
He'd knock the glass over.

Kanthulhu posted:

How many mass shootings more we need before everyone is convinced that guns do kill people and they need to be controlled.

People won't care until literally everyone has been killed in mass shootings.

And by then the only ones left will be the shooters.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Setzer Gabbiani posted:

Holy poo poo. I was going to sarcastically post about how this was an attack on women, but this is ever better.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Kanthulhu posted:

you know if people didn't have opposable thumbs this would never have happened...

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

Kanthulhu posted:

lol at people who think like this

nnnotime
Sep 30, 2001

Hesitate, and you will be lost.

Kanthulhu posted:

That's not going to happen in the USA our lifetime. Unless something drastic happens, like we decide to turn over our sovereignty to the peaceful leadership of North Korea's government.

Kimchi for guns? It might work, we'll see.

nnnotime fucked around with this message at 20:05 on Oct 25, 2014

Fool and the World
Dec 8, 2010

Kanthulhu posted:

http://www.assaultweaponwatch.com/

Rod Munch
Jul 17, 2001

Setzer Gabbiani posted:

Women are making inroads in this area. For example, in the "Accidentally killing gun instructors - Age 13 & under " category they are well represented.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Setzer Gabbiani posted:

that fucktard killed the girl for these exact reasons

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Powercrazy posted:

Holy poo poo. I was going to sarcastically post about how this was an attack on women, but this is ever better.

How is she wrong, noted retard Powercrazy?

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Nonsense posted:

clearly killed the males in an effort to prove he's the most alpha. then proceeded to take his own life because he's so alpha only he can beta himself. case closed, gents. thanks tumblr SJWs!

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
He seemed pretty upset so he did some murdering, happens everyday. It just happened to be in a school so it got on the news.

Humphry
Oct 25, 2014

by XyloJW
When will you Ameritards ban guns ffs?

Muttonchips
Jun 5, 2014

by Shine

Humphry posted:

When will you Ameritards ban guns ffs?

Literally never. It will never ever happen. It's fun to watch people get upset about it.

Humphry
Oct 25, 2014

by XyloJW

Muttonchips posted:

Literally never. It will never ever happen. It's fun to watch people get upset about it.

So poo poo like this happens because you all want to act like selfish assholes. diaf.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
I'm sure had this boy not had access to guns he would have thoroughly trained in cqc and gone on a stealth rampage snapping people's necks and hiding them in lockers, closets, and bathroom stalls.

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

Who What Now posted:

How is she wrong, noted retard Powercrazy?

how is she right?

Fool and the World
Dec 8, 2010

Miltank posted:

how is she right?

"Because gun = penis and only people with small penises use guns but i just can't see why people get so defensive about guns the mind truly boggles"

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Miltank posted:

how is she right?

Well he clearly thought that violence was an acceptable answer to the problems he was facing which is something that is very aggressively reinforced in our culture.

Also

Fool and the World posted:

"Because gun = penis and only people with small penises use guns but i just can't see why people get so defensive about guns the mind truly boggles"

So gun owners have tiny dicks, they are mad about, and they shoot people because of it. Case closed.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Wait, I forgot you were a Calvinist. So really it was God's fault that these kids were shot.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Who What Now posted:

Well he clearly thought that violence was an acceptable answer to the problems he was facing which is something that is very aggressively reinforced in our culture.
how is shooting up a school something society aggressively reinforces as an acceptable answer to problems.

Fool and the World
Dec 8, 2010

Who What Now posted:

Lol no it isn't. How long have schools suscribed to the zero tolerance policy of "two people in a fight two people get suspended"? Where is this reinforced in our culture? Video games and movies? Are you saying that video games and movies made this kid think it was ok? Just because you assert something as axiomatic doesn't mean that it is.

Edit: Also I was making fun of people who say poo poo like that unironically (i.e. you) like its tautological or something

Fool and the World fucked around with this message at 21:26 on Oct 25, 2014

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Nonsense posted:

he killed them because they were his cousins. he was getting laid a lot because he was a cool jock homecoming king.

it's amazing how fuckin' tumblr this forum still is that they read that tweet and go "gender knot is right" unironically

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Lol no it isn't. How long have schools suscribed to the zero tolerance policy of "two people in a fight two people get suspended"?
I don't think I will ever get this, "yes let's suspend the kid we all know gets bullied constantly and got punched in the face, I'm sure he was equally responsible for the fight as this other kid we all know bullies people constantly and has a history of face punching". It's basically teaching kids that if something bad happens to you there is absolutely no one you can turn to that won't make it worse.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Humphry posted:

So poo poo like this happens because you all want to act like selfish assholes. diaf.

Actually asking americans to ban guns is like asking to deport all illegals. There's just so many that the sheer cost of preforming such an action would be greater than most countries entire GDP. And it would also take forever to organize and even carry out because America is a big rear end place, giving people time to hide whatever catches they have.

And not only that this isn't even factoring in illegal firearms which are harder to trace down, even if you had a fast and Furious program that worked instead of being a clusterfuck.

The Taint Reaper fucked around with this message at 21:37 on Oct 25, 2014

amuayse
Jul 20, 2013

by exmarx
I wish more hot girls would be school shooters

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

NutritiousSnack posted:

he killed them because they were his cousins. he was getting laid a lot because he was a cool jock homecoming king.

it's amazing how fuckin' tumblr this forum still is that they read that tweet and go "gender knot is right" unironically

source this poo poo because we might not even be talking about the same mouthbreathers

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

amuayse posted:

I wish more hot girls would be school shooters

They get guys to do it for them

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

The Taint Reaper posted:

Actually asking americans to ban guns is like asking to deport all illegals. There's just so many that the sheer cost of preforming such an action would be greater than most countries entire GDP. And it would also take forever to organize and even carry out because America is a big rear end place, giving people time to hide whatever catches they have.

And not only that this isn't even factoring in illegal firearms which are harder to trace down, even if you had a fast and Furious program that worked instead of being a clusterfuck.

is it american border patrol/customs whos moving guns and connecting with gun runners, ive always heard tha

TheEldar
Oct 24, 2010
Such an obvious solution, just arm the teachers and this will never happen again. Little Jimmy isn't going to bring his dad's uzi to school if he knows Mrs Jones has her trusty glock in her desk ready to take him down.

The only thing that can stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun, remember that folks.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

manhood is toxic

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

TheEldar posted:

Such an obvious solution, just arm the teachers and this will never happen again. Little Jimmy isn't going to bring his dad's uzi to school if he knows Mrs Jones has her trusty glock in her desk ready to take him down.

The only thing that can stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun, remember that folks.

they'll target churches instead, as dawkins atheism has polluted young minds

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Lol no it isn't. How long have schools suscribed to the zero tolerance policy of "two people in a fight two people get suspended"? Where is this reinforced in our culture? Video games and movies? Are you saying that video games and movies made this kid think it was ok? Just because you assert something as axiomatic doesn't mean that it is.

Edit: Also I was making fun of people who say poo poo like that unironically (i.e. you) like its tautological or something

I think a few things about my post may have gone a bit over your head.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
I was just thinking two days ago I'd like a range handgun again but its probably not a smart budget idea.

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Who What Now posted:

Also

have you ever had an obsession induced psychotic break? no? then quit acting like you know what you're talking about.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
^^^^^^
Calm down there, Slugger.
________

Except for the gun owners having tiny dicks part. I was 100% serious about that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

TheEldar posted:

So we're considering cops good guys now?

Because if someone is pointing a gun at you and firing you certainly don't try and talk them down. That's really the worst thing you can do.

not only that they probably can't hear you anyways, because guns are loud as poo poo.

• Locked thread