Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Drunkboxer posted:

so fill it with 8 foot tall onyx Anubis statues?

yeah go ahead and do that. i'm sure the eternal screaming from the doorway to the underworld you'll open up will raise those property values :rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004

Business Gorillas posted:

yeah go ahead and do that. i'm sure the eternal screaming from the doorway to the underworld you'll open up will raise those property values :rolleyes:

Everyone knows that a portal to a Hellscape of unimaginable terror is priceless.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

I am Toni Lippi posted:

Everyone knows that a portal to a Hellscape of unimaginable terror is priceless.

i bought this crazy rear end puzzle box from a weird asian man and im thinking i should just solve that poo poo and see what happens

• Locked thread