Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.
According to the beginning of Trainspotting, heroin seems pretty legit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Dead Precedents posted:

that ceiling baby kept me off it

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

that ceiling baby kept me off it

How much damage can a baby really do to you, though?

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
dude that ceiling baby was one of the only images to really ever gently caress with me

like watching those cartel dudes cut off that dudes head with a tree trimmer in front of his nephew didn't hit me as hard as that baby's head turning 180 :iiam:

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.

Dead Precedents posted:

depends on how many teeth it already has

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Dead Precedents posted:

you have any idea how much babies puke. and that baby could 360 its head.

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

you have any idea how much babies puke. and that baby could 360 its head.

That's a legit point. Though, if you dive into the worst toilet in Scotland to grab some pills you shoved in your rear end, it might not be so traumatizing to you.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

Dead Precedents posted:

That's a legit point. Though, if you dive into the worst toilet in Scotland to grab some pills you shoved in your rear end, it might not be so traumatizing to you.

they used chocolate for that scene so it's actually the most delicious toilet

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Dead Precedents posted:

that is also a good point. That toilet was loving gross

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n10G5MExJvc

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

that is also a good point. That toilet was loving gross

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

i hate that loving baby! I usually like babies, but I hate that one

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Dead Precedents posted:

which is better, heroin or crack??

nonazis
Oct 13, 2014

The ants. They're everywhere, man. Big fuckers.

Gay Roads posted:

Heroin and crack at the same time is pretty amazing. It's like, 'holy gently caress i can't keep awake wich is problematic because I'm running at mach 5. Also. i understand relativity'. Speedballing - great for mathematicians.

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Gay Roads posted:

Heroin. Though, I hear good things about cocaine. It makes you feel like a god from what I'm told.

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

Do it, pussy.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Crack is better than overrated and overpriced Coke, but if you want to spend the weekend on top of your game Meth is definitely the most cost effective way to go.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Just do cocaine. There is no reason to smoke crack other than being poor

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
the cia invented crack to destabilize the black community

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
I knew a kid who tried crack when I was growing up, he told me he liked it and couldn't stop laughing. So I think it's good, if it was all bad why would he be so giggly? Though I saw on A&E that crack might run out fast so if you're doing it for the night you should get about 5-6 of them.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

WilltheMagicAsian posted:

this is ur brain

this is ur brain on drugs

gently caress i need to find my weed

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008
here ya go oppie, its not that good but some people like it i guess

https://www.cracked.com

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007
its okay but its main effect is to make you want more crack and if you smoke it with a bunch of other people, you get into arguments over whether that sketchy guy you just met two hours ago snuck an extra hit or not.

some people say it makes you feel like god or whatever, i guess those are the ones that end up addicted, but it just made me feel kinda speedy and wanting more crack. and its a lot more expensive than you've been led to believe, so that's not a good thing

sauer kraut
Oct 2, 2004
I never understood why crack is so much cheaper than coke. Is it purely a marketing/demographics thing?

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

sauer kraut posted:

I never understood why crack is so much cheaper than coke. Is it purely a marketing/demographics thing?

Crack is less pure. It's got a bunch of bullshit in it. It's like taking a good wine and watering the gently caress out of it.

Sufficient
Aug 7, 2006
I'M A FUCKING IDIOT
p.s. don't wear condoms

Dead Precedents posted:

Crack is less pure. It's got a bunch of bullshit in it. It's like taking a good wine and watering the gently caress out of it.

As well as making the wine get you super drunk as soon as it hits your lips.

HoboMan
Nov 4, 2010

I don't see what the big deal is. I smoke crack all the time and look at me.

Not addicted, btw.

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

HoboMan posted:

I don't see what the big deal is. I smoke crack all the time and look at me.

Not addicted, btw.

Do you suck dick for crack or just for fun?

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Do it you loving pussy

Feindfeuer
Jun 20, 2013

shoot men, receive credits
Do it, you don't want to be called a coward by Viper.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Thinkin about trying your crack op

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Jeez crack is soooo 10 minutes ago!

and 10 minutes b4 that

and 10 minutes b4 that

but if you REALLY want to get crack just go to your nearest ghetto at 9pm and sing in your best Whitney Houston voice "I will always love you" - it's the signal ;) gl

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
CRACK

CRACK

Dianetics
Jun 6, 2014
Please take your crack in moderation. The world needs more responsible crack users to set an example for the rest.

Absalom Baird
Jul 13, 2010
One night I drove to a friend’s place in Beverly Hills for a birthday party, and as I was parking I saw two women I knew getting into their cars. “Are you leaving?” I asked.

“Yeah,” one of them said. “You might not want to go up there.” Before I could ask what she meant, the car started up and they were gone.

I decided to head in and see what was happening. When I walked into the apartment, I didn’t see my friend and didn’t know most of the people there. They were mostly standing around, talking and drinking, but there was also cocaine on the coffee table. I got myself a drink, and after a while I noticed that people were coming in and out of one of the bedrooms. It seemed like they were trying to hide whatever was going on back there, but when they came out of that room, I could see that they were high.

Somebody finally asked me, “Have you ever smoked cocaine?” “Nooo,” I said. “I’m afraid to do anything like that.” For me, there was a clear line between snorting cocaine and smoking it. Crack cocaine was a relatively new drug, but to my mind it fell on the same side of the line as heroin, which I would never touch. I knew what heroin had done to musicians like Charlie Parker, Chet Baker, and John Coltrane in his early years. It wasn't a drug you could take recreationally; it was a drug that took over your life, and that was my impression of crack, too.

Absalom Baird
Jul 13, 2010
As the party went on, though, I found myself getting more and more curious. What is this thing that people are talking about that's so bad? Crack was a cocaine derivative, and I didn't have a problem with cocaine. What was so different about this drug? After a while I couldn't contain my curiosity. "Hey, I changed my mind," I said. "I want to try it."

My friend asked, "Absalom, are you sure you want to do this? It may not be a good idea." Then someone else standing nearby said, "It's all right! Let him try it."

I said, "I want to see." So I was led down the hallway into the bedroom, where somebody put a pipe in my mouth and lit it. "Draw it in and hold it," the person told me. I did. And when the high hit me, it was like nothing I'd ever felt. Crack overloads the pleasure center of your brain, hitting you with a wave of every pleasurable sensation you can imagine, physical and emotional, all at once. I closed my eyes and thought, Oh, poo poo. I should never have done this. This stuff was obviously way too dangerous to mess with.

I decided that night that this would be the last time I ever smoked crack. Unfortunately that resolution lasted only about a month before I picked up the pipe again.

For a while I managed to smoke only once every couple of months or so, and every time I did, I swore it would be the last. I made rules for myself: I'd never do it on tour, or when my family was around. And I never told Gigi — never told anybody, in fact, except the very few people I actually smoked with. I was super paranoid about being found out and having my career, and maybe my life, ruined.

But I just could not stop doing it, even though months would go by between sessions. I was sure I'd be able to quit at some point, but I had no idea how far in the future that might be. In the meantime, I guarded my secret and tried to keep things under control. As time went on, that would become more difficult to do.

Gawdfather
Jul 29, 2011
Speedballs or GTFO unless you're mastablastin

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Skip the gateway drugs and go straight for krokodil.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

be sure to keep your place tidy so that you can live in a crack home and not a crack house

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

Fandyien posted:

youll be disappointed
agreed. it's loving expensive as all get out and the high only lasts a couple minutes.

• Locked thread