Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
What in the ever loving gently caress I was just checking TCC and there's several pages in a weed thread about what brand of jar to keep your weed in. Some people are willing to spend $30 on a loving jar to put weed in. There are a few voices of reason in the thread but there are also people saying "Hey man, if a dude wants special jars for his weed whats the big deal-e-o?"
I love weed and now I can't smoke it without being reminded that I'm lumped in with that special kind of retard. I shouldn't be angry, I should be going through my recycling right now and making bank off these people, but I am!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
lol you were reading TCC.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Whirlwind Jones posted:

lol you were reading TCC.

I read every sub-forum. But I only post here ♥

Yes even adtrw.

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muA5EBmpDhA

seriously just use a clean urine sample jar. if it can be trusted to not let random drops of piss splash all over creation, its good enough for your dank nugz

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Funky See Funky Do posted:

What in the ever loving gently caress I was just checking TCC and there's several pages in a weed thread about what brand of jar to keep your weed in. Some people are willing to spend $30 on a loving jar to put weed in. There are a few voices of reason in the thread but there are also people saying "Hey man, if a dude wants special jars for his weed whats the big deal-e-o?"
I love weed and now I can't smoke it without being reminded that I'm lumped in with that special kind of retard. I shouldn't be angry, I should be going through my recycling right now and making bank off these people, but I am!

I remember an episode of Good Eats where he was talking about proper spice storage. In order to store spices properly he said go to a home depot grab some of those metal tin cups and just store them in those as they steal it in and keep the spices fresh.

I'd imagien drugs apply the same and probably only 2 dollars instead of some $30 crap.

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
I have no idea how we let him ever make more than two movies.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Al Borland posted:

I remember an episode of Good Eats where he was talking about proper spice storage. In order to store spices properly he said go to a home depot grab some of those metal tin cups and just store them in those as they steal it in and keep the spices fresh.

I'd imagien drugs apply the same and probably only 2 dollars instead of some $30 crap.

If it's good enough to keep a pasta sauce from going off for a few years it's good enough to keep your weed fresh for a week.

BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp
weed nigga

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Funky See Funky Do posted:

If it's good enough to keep a pasta sauce from going off for a few years it's good enough to keep your weed fresh for a week.

I wonder what would happen if you stored it in olive oil....

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Al Borland posted:

ASSASSINS!
Jan 2, 2009
i keep my weed in the plastic bag i get it in hth

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Al Borland posted:

It'd ruin the weed while improving the olive oil.

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

I guess if you want your marijuanas to be in top condition you need a jar with good specs.

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

if youre weed gets stale before you smoke it all gone, thats like letting your beer get warm before you finish it. fancy glass jars are like can coochies for your weeds

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
Put it in yo rear end

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

Ruby got Railed posted:

if youre weed gets stale before you smoke it all gone, thats like letting your beer get warm before you finish it. fancy glass jars are like can coochies for your weeds

Except nothing out there tops the 1 to 2 dollar mason jars. Those hippy dippy soft glass jars with cork tops dry poo poo out a lot more quickly than a mason jar.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Even a $1 jar is spending too much. Just clean out your jam jars when you're done with them! Christ people..

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Any airtight container.

So, your mothers cobweb infested rat trap of a pussy will do.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

you're dumb as hell if you don't use a mason jar

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
:420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420:

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
you can also put the jar up your butt for sexual stuff.

1 guy 1 jar of weed.

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

just smoke a bowl and chill bro lol

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Al Borland posted:

1 guy 1 jar of weed.

The guy's weed is not only safe, it's butt safe.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Al Borland posted:

1 guy 1 jar of weed.

Oh ffs so much ignorance in this thread! If you stick a jar of weed up your bum please use one with a flared bottom or it WILL GET STUCK. And I guarantee you that while they'll give you back the jar in the emergency room it will not longer have any weed in it. All nurses are drug addicts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
I used a food saver

• Locked thread