Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

the other day i saw a spider spinning around and around on the end of a web and i thought it was dead or something like a dry husk so i watched it for a while and when a leg got caught up in the web it freed itself to spin around and around some more. it was spinning really fast im sure it was doing it on purpose and getting off on the sensation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

RFC2324 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k1aoLAMRMc

Plenty of animals are documented to engage in play behavior, with the obvious intent of nothing but fun.

thats pretty cool

Oberleutnant posted:

animals are so cool i hope we can teach dogs to sign lanugague so i;ll finally have a friend

same

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

heh, have you guys ever seen a little documenatry called........ what the BLEEPD do we know?!?!

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

im athetist

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i choose to believe the monkey is communicating with the lady because it makes me feel nice and happy on the inside of my body

• Locked thread