Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i got lied to by google

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

Jose posted:

i got lied to by google

Oooh... I see what happened here. I lied to you because I don't respect you.

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?
Got you with the oldest trick in the book: a lie.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

And I'm the search engine that turned you into a clown.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
Name's Lykos Zuckerpage, search engine mogul!

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Uh oh! Looks like someone owes a quarter to the swear jar!

Here's 50 cents. Go buy yourself some tits!

Edit: This is how men blow off steam Francine! We go to the club, order bottle service, and dance. I shouldn't have to explain this, it's caveman sbit!

limp_cheese fucked around with this message at 03:04 on Mar 16, 2024

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
How could asbestos hurt you, it's got "best" right in it!

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

Just remembered in Roger Passes the Bar how Stan’s entire role in the episode is stealing increasingly large quantities of bathroom materials from the bar in his own attic and panicking when caught and snorted out loud

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
I love Dr Calgary whenever he shows up.

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

<click> <click> What is it with this dancing?! Bouncing around like fools... I would have thought my own kind at least would understand the seriousness of our Adventurer's Guild!

Only six hours until I become that three-eyed fish from The Simpsons.
Have you seen The Simpsons, Francine? It's getting good.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Alxprit posted:

Only six hours until I become that three-eyed fish from The Simpsons.
Have you seen The Simpsons, Francine? It's getting good.

When the writers finally understood who Klaus is, he became so great.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I've always liked klaus but now he is who he was meant to be

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
“Spiders? I warned you.”

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

The_Doctor posted:

“Spiders? I warned you.”

That's the way I like them! (different spiders)

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Oh, I'm sorry Officer Figpucker.

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Let's go do some hero shit!

Oh, no, no, no. I'm not doing a rat race again. They're fixed, the rats know all the shortcuts.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

And I never spoke to a girl again, not even the ones that I ate...

Levin
Jun 28, 2005

limp_cheese posted:

And I never spoke to a girl again, not even the ones that I ate...

We learned a lot from Charlotte that summer, about what it meant to be a man, and we carried that with us the rest of our lives.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Season 5 is full of banger after banger but it does have some bad points. Like the excruciating Hayley/Reginald relationship subplot that runs through multiple episodes.

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer

muscles like this! posted:

Season 5 is full of banger after banger but it does have some bad points. Like the excruciating Hayley/Reginald relationship subplot that runs through multiple episodes.

But Reginald used to be nothing and now he's cute as a button!

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

I KNOW you hear me.

Levin
Jun 28, 2005

Brawnfire posted:

I KNOW you hear me.

Am I gonna marry her? Helllll no, but she don't need to know that.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

You and I are gonna fight in a field.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3usVAx0PP00

The things they get Patrick Stewart to say.......

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

I'm gonna call his momma and tell her what he said.

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

And tell you one by one
A woman and a gun

History has shown us that Patrick Stewart will say anything and I for one respect him for it

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

Tom Tucker posted:

History has shown us that Patrick Stewart will say anything and I for one respect him for it

Almost. He made a speech where he said they wanted to say a line that would indicate he was a pedofile and he said no. There was also some line that disparaged a friend of his and he also said no.

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

<click> <click> What is it with this dancing?! Bouncing around like fools... I would have thought my own kind at least would understand the seriousness of our Adventurer's Guild!

Mister Kingdom posted:

Almost. He made a speech where he said they wanted to say a line that would indicate he was a pedofile and he said no. There was also some line that disparaged a friend of his and he also said no.

What do you mean almost? What do you think "I love... little girls they make me feel so good, I love...... little girls, they make me feel so bad" was about?

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Who is the MASSIVE Oingo Boingo fan on the production team?

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

And tell you one by one
A woman and a gun

Mister Kingdom posted:

Huh! I guess the line must be drawn here. This far, and no farther.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
But I am a family-phile. I have a fetish for family things. I know the word fetish makes it sound sexual, which is good, because it is.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Actors... all a company of actors.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Lap dances, champagne dances, shower dances. Oh, the things you can buy with a handful of bills. It makes me excited. It gives me the chills. There'll be filch-arounds, breeders, hambones and tweeners. Zobows and debows and blobs that go "eener." For a one-dollar bill, you can pull down their zippers. I am the Snorax. I speak for the strippers!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

You thought I was sleeping, didn't you?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Nichael posted:

You thought I was sleeping, didn't you?

ACTING!

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

He's about to be sex pummeled by your son.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

The dialogue in this show feels tailor made for me, like some kind of drug engineered specifically for my DNA.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

muscles like this! posted:

Reginald may have quickly worn out his welcome beyond his first appearance, but his dating Hayley got us Jeff back, so it's impossible to say if he's good or bad

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I thought Reginald was an interesting experiment in that most shows in this genre have minimal continuity. It also did solidify the Jeff/Hayley relationship which is weirdly sweet considering the show is what it is.

I do kind of wonder what the motivation of the experiment was though.

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

And tell you one by one
A woman and a gun

I think one of the hardest I’ve laughed at the show is when Stan gives the cab to a young newlywed couple and then tells the next cabbie about it. He goes “want me to follow them” and Stan’s squinting “I do….. but there’s no time”. Just the double subverting expectations of the cabbie making the insane offer and Stan making the insane acceptance of it tickles me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Rip Sinbad