Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Veyrall
Apr 23, 2010

The greatest poet this
side of the cyberpocalypse
I thought is was just low-cut, but no, that lady's outfit is literally a sexy nazi halloween costume. Or sexy commissar. I don't know.

I was half expecting the General Evil to do a double take when he saw her standing at his side and say "Jesus Christ, woman! What are you wearing? We're on national television for God's sake!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veyrall
Apr 23, 2010

The greatest poet this
I love Biker names. They're all so....bikery.

And Hunter is way more entertaining as a PC than as a boss.

Veyrall
Apr 23, 2010

The greatest poet this
The party gloves look liked they'd be really fun at actual parties, less so a zombie outbreak.

I can also attest from personal experience that some biker nicknames are just there to sound cool. Making sense is optional.

Veyrall
Apr 23, 2010

The greatest poet this
Rocky Horror is never off-topic.

Veyrall
Apr 23, 2010

The greatest poet this

QwertySanchez posted:

Anyone else think Angel has her hood up because it's the same model as before and she's got a big hole in the back of her head they've covered up?
Angel isn't dead, she was just passed out from booze and lying in a pool of someone else's blood. The main characters just assumed she was dead and left her there.

The pricks.

• Locked thread