Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I am going to be going as Amazing Fantasy #15 Peter Parker

I even have my very own Black Cat to go with me

Not pictured: The Spider-Man costume shirt that goes underneath all that so I can open up the shirt and fight crime if I need to. Also I don't have a good vintage camera yet. The one I had was apparently lent to someone else and I don't have enough time to get another. Not sure where I am gonna drum one up in a matter of days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
If I can find a white sheet within the next few days, Poverty Ghost.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

i'm either gonna be an 80's weatherman or a slav, depending on what i find at the thrift store when i go

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp
I'm going as an Ebola Czar. A Russian Czar with Ebola.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

whatever it is, it will be sexy

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

I'm going as a well adjusted person who is physically fit, articulate, doesn't have alcoholism and makes a respectable salary at a job he likes

TryAgainBragg
May 5, 2014
Yorick from Y: The Last Man, with the gas mask,poncho,stuffed monkey and bag of grapes.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
Have fun answering people all night when they ask you what the gently caress you're supposed to be OP!

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Whirlwind Jones posted:

Have fun answering people all night when they ask you what the gently caress you're supposed to be OP!

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i go as hunter s thompson every year because i already have the outfit and it fits well with the inevitable binge drinking and vomiting

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Whirlwind Jones posted:

Yeah I know. That's why I am gonna have my Spider-Man costume shirt on under neath it and leave the shirt buttons undone (but you can't tell because the tie will be over it). That way when people ask who I am I can open the shirt/vest to reveal the Spider-Man costume. I know it's a stretch but I think even most non-nerdy people will get that a Spider-Man shirt under the clothes means I am Peter Parker. Most people I know also know I am really big on Spider-Man so it won't be too hard of a leap for them.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
At least carry around a dslr or something human being

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
that's a pretty lame costume, OP.

Also if you're an adult and still putting on costumes you should kill yourself.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

yeah that plan sounds lame as hell you should at least go as jon snow or robin thicke in his striped twerk suit or something

i'm just trying to give you feedback to help you get some action no hard feelings or anyhting

technado
Jan 1, 2010
I have the basics for two possible costumes, but I am debating which one to choose. I went to Lowe's and bought one of those full-body white painter's suits, a painter's respirator, some long-sleeved rubber chemical gloves and safety goggles.

Idea #1 I call "radiation hazard surveyor". Along with the items mentioned above I add a hard had, 60s-era Civil Defense geiger counter and a clipboard with a scary looking map that implies a radiation leak from the nearby nuclear power plant.

Idea #2 I call "Ebola crisis response team member". I ditch the hard hat and swap out the geiger counter for a medical thermometer, and the clipboard would have a checklist of Ebola symptoms. I only thought of this idea because of current events, obviously.

I originally planned on Idea #1, but then thought up Idea #2 once I realized how little I'd have to change things around to achieve that. But, I fear the Ebola costume may be a little too insensitive, especially since I work in a pharmacy. So, I'm having trouble deciding for sure which one I want to do.

technado fucked around with this message at 01:10 on Oct 28, 2014

An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I'm going as the 5th loving Halloween costume thread this year.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3640390&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post430584718
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3670860
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3672071
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3668831

An Ounce of Gold fucked around with this message at 01:11 on Oct 28, 2014

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

TEAYCHES posted:

i go as hunter s thompson every year because i already have the outfit and it fits well with the inevitable binge drinking and vomiting

condolences on your male pattern baldness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

paranoid randroid posted:

condolences on your male pattern baldness

i wear the hat. my hair is long and pretty

• Locked thread