Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Beef Turret posted:

Can someone link the threads where biff and roboshit duke it out and post eachothers dicks or w/e

it was eaten up by the archives

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

WEEDLORD CHEETO posted:

i seriously thought these guys were just running a very internally consistent gimmick until now. meth is good

same here lol

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
we need to get our top fakeposting analysts in here to determine if this dudes a hosed up meth weirdo or just good at pretending to be one

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

i got to be honest parts of that post seem way too funny to be real

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

i will use my pig kickers to kick the poo poo out of you

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

if you set foot any where near my cottage without identifying yoruself as "bottom bitch"; and not a cop;' i will open fire without hesisstation and utilize the castle doctrine to eliminate the tango soldiers and you are the tango in this situation and in future situations bitch unless you get me like a big birthday present (even though my bday isnt until january) and offer it on your loving knees like game of thrones.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

roboshit posted:

wow okay i just saw this post. what did i tell you you litel human being? tyou human being? you human being? lol im going to wreck your poo poo big time. you thought you tri8pping into the loving window was bad enough but realistically this time im going to destroy you utterly. then ill let you come back.....for a bit.....then the pain will begin again. wow. my heart rate is like 160 right now and im just sitting at my computer. i thought YOU WOULD loving learn but instead you go behind my back and youre like at the park using your 3g or something. gently caress you. ive given you everything. ive given you a place to stay, stimulant drugs, i showed you all the nade spots in dust2, i even pay for the iphone 3gs that you use to text me and your mother. gently caress you. i was going to resist the methamphetamine i had in the glvoebox but i fell off the wagon and railed some so now im huyped up and i will masturbate while i think of ways im going to punish you utterly whenever you come crawling back yhome. i know you have nowhere to stay in austin so im basically going to hunt you down without ever leaving the house i.e. yo uare so desperate that you are the predator and i am the alien and im at home waiting and youre going to ccome to the alien which is me and im going to devour you entirely haha like its the movie aliens vs predator. keep in mind mother fucker i am heavily armed so if you set foot any where near my cottage without identifying yoruself as "bottom bitch"; and not a cop;' i will open fire without hesisstation and utilize the castle doctrine to eliminate the tango soldiers and you are the tango in this situation and in future situations bitch unless you get me like a big birthday present (even though my bday isnt until january) and offer it on your loving knees like game of thrones. i say your knees because i am born a god and i am a god and i always will be a god, both the god of the people and yoru god as well because i control your past future and present bitch ok online and i know this to be a true fact because i used lsd to unlock the full potential of my mind and my mind said i am a god and basically i belie ve in solipsism and nothing is real but my mind so if god asid my mind is real then and am i the god and ia m the god and therefore in my own reality i am the lrod and savior and i am god so i control your loving destiny vbitch so i hope you come crawling back to austin texas because i will use my pig kickers to kick the poo poo out of you before i smash your skull into my marble kitchen counters and then ill break your legs with my police baton and then ill inject ketamine to make yo utrip and fall asleep and then ill hang you in my guest bedroom in the torture device that i have and then ill use my karambit to slice you up while i masturbate my dick ok and then ill smear your blood on my groin and shoot jizz mixed with your blood all over your bleeding corpse OK THAT IS NOT A DEATH THREAD THOUGH THAT IS RAP LYRICS BASED ON A REAL LIFE SITUATION OK

RAP

LYRICS

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
all of it's real. the glovebox meth, the punishments, the alien vs predator, the bottom bitch, the god complex, the lsd, the violent threats, all of it.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
drat, the prime nade camping spots were divulged and this is how he si repaid.... hosed up imo

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

Tsinava posted:

all of it's real. the glovebox meth, the punishments, the alien vs predator, the bottom bitch, the god complex, the lsd, the violent threats, all of it.

Thanks.

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Didn't roboshit's brother post that roboshit got kicked out of the trailer park for trying to sell meth to the manager?

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

The Droid posted:

Didn't roboshit's brother post that roboshit got kicked out of the trailer park for trying to sell meth to the manager?

yes.

it's a real shame that the initial thread got gassed for some reason and not goldmined. real shame.

Sharks Dont Sleep
Mar 4, 2009

In pairing luxury automobiles with large predatory felines we have achieved reality ahead of schedule.
wrong thread

what I meant was

i am the alien and im at home waiting and youre going to ccome to the alien which is me and im going to devour you entirely haha like its the movie aliens vs predator.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Sharks Dont Sleep posted:

wrong thread

what I meant was

i am the alien and im at home waiting and youre going to ccome to the alien which is me and im going to devour you entirely haha like its the movie aliens vs predator.

youre not roboshit

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Roboshit has to complete the mod challenge laid out in the other thread, or he will be banned

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.
why are deviants recruited for modship?

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
texas methmouth massacre

Tamerlame
Oct 20, 2012

roboshit posted:

wow okay i just saw this post. what did i tell you you litel human being? tyou human being? you human being? lol im going to wreck your poo poo big time. you thought you tri8pping into the loving window was bad enough but realistically this time im going to destroy you utterly. then ill let you come back.....for a bit.....then the pain will begin again. wow. my heart rate is like 160 right now and im just sitting at my computer. i thought YOU WOULD loving learn but instead you go behind my back and youre like at the park using your 3g or something. gently caress you. ive given you everything. ive given you a place to stay, stimulant drugs, i showed you all the nade spots in dust2, i even pay for the iphone 3gs that you use to text me and your mother. gently caress you. i was going to resist the methamphetamine i had in the glvoebox but i fell off the wagon and railed some so now im huyped up and i will masturbate while i think of ways im going to punish you utterly whenever you come crawling back yhome. i know you have nowhere to stay in austin so im basically going to hunt you down without ever leaving the house i.e. yo uare so desperate that you are the predator and i am the alien and im at home waiting and youre going to ccome to the alien which is me and im going to devour you entirely haha like its the movie aliens vs predator. keep in mind mother fucker i am heavily armed so if you set foot any where near my cottage without identifying yoruself as "bottom bitch"; and not a cop;' i will open fire without hesisstation and utilize the castle doctrine to eliminate the tango soldiers and you are the tango in this situation and in future situations bitch unless you get me like a big birthday present (even though my bday isnt until january) and offer it on your loving knees like game of thrones. i say your knees because i am born a god and i am a god and i always will be a god, both the god of the people and yoru god as well because i control your past future and present bitch ok online and i know this to be a true fact because i used lsd to unlock the full potential of my mind and my mind said i am a god and basically i belie ve in solipsism and nothing is real but my mind so if god asid my mind is real then and am i the god and ia m the god and therefore in my own reality i am the lrod and savior and i am god so i control your loving destiny vbitch so i hope you come crawling back to austin texas because i will use my pig kickers to kick the poo poo out of you before i smash your skull into my marble kitchen counters and then ill break your legs with my police baton and then ill inject ketamine to make yo utrip and fall asleep and then ill hang you in my guest bedroom in the torture device that i have and then ill use my karambit to slice you up while i masturbate my dick ok and then ill smear your blood on my groin and shoot jizz mixed with your blood all over your bleeding corpse OK THAT IS NOT A DEATH THREAD THOUGH THAT IS RAP LYRICS BASED ON A REAL LIFE SITUATION OK

same

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

whoflungpoop posted:

texas methmouth massacre

texas lamesaw methacre

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

roboshit posted:

you kiss your mother with that mouth?

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

roboshit posted:

also, please make a video of yourself reciting this post as loud as possible with another favorite tech house song of yours playing in the background. thanks in advance.

Nostalgic Pushead
Jul 31, 2013

roboshit posted:

ok

Tamerlame
Oct 20, 2012

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ETs569syV9

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
Make another video like this while reciting that post IMO.

MykonosFan
Sep 9, 2012

Hows my homies training
going? Whaa? Hey! What
are you doing Ronald?

roboshit posted:

are you kanye

EDIT: leaked roboshit audio http://vocaroo.com/i/s1hKX2Ie6m65

MykonosFan fucked around with this message at 19:35 on Oct 27, 2014

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

lol

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
Two tweek-addled homos beating each other up is funny in the dark but it's sort of sad in broad daylight

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Tujague posted:

Two tweek-addled homos beating each other up is funny in the dark but it's sort of sad in broad daylight

There's only one person doing the beatings, dude

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
yeah I didn't really read the thread very carefully soz

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

glovebox meth

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

roboshit posted:

i like the new mods styel

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

holy poo poo

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

imo what roboshit wrote was meant as a joke but you have to consider the material he drew from. whats the base of an exagerration

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
that post scares me. i met a carnie once who said something unsettling, and made me actually feel it. he called it "the dagger... with a TWIST"

literal animosity vibes in a joke.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Izumi Konata posted:

that post scares me. i met a carnie once who said something unsettling, and made me actually feel it. he called it "the dagger... with a TWIST"

literal animosity vibes in a joke.

it truly is like that scene in hollowman when kevin bacon tells the superman joke that is kinda rapey and then later goes on to rape a women, only instead of a superman joke that is kinda funny it's a giant rant that is kinda funny and instead of becoming an invisible man who rapes its an invisible man who drinks himself to death

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

new mods off to a great start :D

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

that new modship meth high feel....

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
:eng101:

my bitter bi rival posted:

those new modship meth high feels....