Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
im pretty there are just two with the very occasionaly genetic mishap but i think what youre looking for is what "people feel like they are" which is valid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

1gnoirents posted:

im pretty there are just two with the very occasionaly genetic mishap but i think what youre looking for is what "people feel like they are" which is valid

only if it benefits society, which it objectively does not.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

my gender is fart

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Some feelings about who you want to be are absolutely fine. Born a chick? Wanna be a dude? You can do it and have a good time.

Wanna be some magic elf wizard snow princess from furkins'ilvania and you have 6 people that live in your brain compartment?

:getout:

Not everything is healthy and ok. :colbert:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

1gnoirents posted:

genetics have nothing to do with gender because gender is a social/political contruct

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

gggiiimmmppp posted:

i looked it up and now im even more confused

blue with pink torso? pink with blue leg? does she just not shave one leg? does blue with pink arm just wear nail polish on one hand?

Second one over on the bottom is what happens if you guys skip leg day

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

Second one over on the bottom is what happens if you guys skip leg day

Nice. :golfclap:

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
I am a genderfluid pansexual femme-presenting neuro a-typical (autism and OCD, self-diagnosed) PoC (Native American, Arab, Negro and Wiccan - yes we are PoC, look it up) practicing progressive Muslim vegan sex worker. Pls stop triggering me

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
i think the weirdest of the bunch has to be the asexuals. what kind of FREAK doesnt enjoy a solid gasm?

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

psyopmonkey posted:

Some feelings about who you want to be are absolutely fine. Born a chick? Wanna be a dude? You can do it and have a good time.

Wanna be some magic elf wizard snow princess from furkins'ilvania and you have 6 people that live in your brain compartment?

:getout:

Not everything is healthy and ok. :colbert:

oh great psyopmonkey's opinions about gender just let me pull up a chair and then kill myself to escape this thread

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

Moridin920 posted:

genetics have nothing to do with gender because gender is a social/political contruct

that sounds made up to validate this whole thing tbh

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

Baba Ganoush posted:

I am a genderfluid pansexual femme-presenting neuro a-typical (autism and OCD, self-diagnosed) PoC (Native American, Arab, Negro and Wiccan - yes we are PoC, look it up) practicing progressive Muslim vegan sex worker. Pls stop triggering me

this is a really bad post

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Crap posted:

this is a really accurate tumblr post

Fixed

ThisGuy
Aug 16, 2014

This Fuckin' Guy
Yup

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

no it's not

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
Is gay a gender?

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum

Crap posted:

no it's not

Can you take your CISpression -> way

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Ahahahaha

ThisGuy
Aug 16, 2014

This Fuckin' Guy
It's just hard from a demographic standpoint to account for every thing a person could want to identify as. Like, if anything useful is going to be said about the potential effect of legislation on a population, for instance, you do have to group and separate people in distinct categories. Biological sex is one such category.

Regardless of how you feel about this sort of thing, if it doesn't hurt anyone else I think you should be able to do and think how you want.

It's hard to point a fine point on these sorts of issues. You don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but at the same time I'm not sure it's healthy to identify as a sonic otherkin.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Hah. Thats epic.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

i want to be happy for people who were able to develop these cool flexi-grip gender identities to solve their internal psychoses, but they are such little shits i honestly sort of hate them even if they're just looking to identify themselves they are loving pricks about it.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

hemophilia posted:

i want to be happy for people who were able to develop these cool flexi-grip gender identities to solve their internal psychoses, but they are such little shits i honestly sort of hate them even if they're just looking to identify themselves they are loving pricks about it.

i don;t care what they do behind closed doors but they should not be allowed to vote just like minorities.

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

hemophilia posted:

I'm sorry you have so much hate in your heart. Maybe you're just gassy?

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

TOILETLORD posted:

i don;t care what they do behind closed doors but they should not be allowed to vote just like minorities.

qft

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

psyopmonkey posted:

Hah. Thats epic.

No it's not, you hosed up rear end weirdo.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

No it's not, you hosed up rear end weirdo.

Its epicly you funny you buttmucher.

platedlizard
Aug 31, 2012

I like plates and lizards.

Tonsured posted:

wut about zw and zz

I thank you, and my birds thank you.

veilo
Jul 17, 2010

Never posts
HAHA social "sciences"

Love,
actual science.

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
there are a lot of genders and its good since people need to be unique

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

which ones makes the babies?

veilo
Jul 17, 2010

Never posts

Randarkman posted:

Only two very specific ones.

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

Randarkman posted:

the ones that have a penis and vajina and mate together

TheLemonOfIchabod
Aug 26, 2008

TOILETLORD posted:

well yes now that people that don't fall into accepted categories are being courted as potential voting groups, it's not hard to make university professors say what democrats want is fact.

yeah you named it this is exactly the problem with our society

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

gggiiimmmppp posted:

blue with pink torso? pink with blue leg? does she just not shave one leg? does blue with pink arm just wear nail polish on one hand?

bottom left corner

two dudes who are lesbians for each other

micpp
Jul 21, 2007
One shall stand, one shall fall
There are three genders in German. Masculine, feminine and neuter.
German is hilarious because the german word for "girl" (mädchen) is apparently neuter.
And I had to copy and paste that a with dots on it so I hope you're happy.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

gggiiimmmppp posted:

This was how Liquid snake survived in Revolver Ocelot's body.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

maedchen is more like 'little girl' which lends itself to a neuter case more than fraulein or something

• Locked thread