Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Just wear the fucking mask, Bob

I don't care how many people I probably infected with COVID-19 while refusing to wear a mask, my comfort is far more important than the health and safety of everyone around me!

BraveUlysses posted:

grilled wings = best wings

I made some incredible wings on a charcoal grill one time. Buddy didn't think you could cook wings on the grill, I threw a pack on, they came out incredible. Dumped in Frank's+butter after cooking. Delicious. Even his little kids cleaned them to the bone.

I've tried a few times since then on a gas grill, and I usually end up having grease flare-ups and the skin turns burnt and weird. I'm sure boiling them first would help.

Usually I just stick 'em in the oven at 500 for 25 minutes or so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

I don't care how many people I probably infected with COVID-19 while refusing to wear a mask, my comfort is far more important than the health and safety of everyone around me!

If you boil them for a few minutes you can cook a bit of the fat off before you bake them

I like getting the huge rear end bag of them at the store, getting covered up to my elbows in hot sauce and having sweat pour down my head, eat about 30 wings and then just fall into a wing coma

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

I see "all drummies" on menus for an extra dollar, but never all wings. That's what I want, the wing.

The best part of the wing is you can do the wing smash, where you separate the top of the wing from the bone, then flip it over and push it down on your plate or table to pop the bone out. You then place your 'meats' in a pile, bones in a pile, and continue until you have prepared them all (you should consume at least 20 in a sitting). Don't burn your fingers off while you're doing this.

Then you just pop them in your mouth one at a time in rapid succession, stopping to dip in bleu cheese if that's what you (correctly) prefer.

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

I briefly dated a girl who made crockpot wings, the recipe involved sugar and a bunch of other poo poo. Her dad talked about how great they were.

• Locked thread