Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

Shadowhand00 posted:

I've made this recipe a few times and it makes for a pretty drat delicious chicken:

http://modernistcuisine.com/recipes/crispy-chicken-wings-korean-style/

This is great:

quote:

MSG, which adds a savory flavor called umami, is the salt of glutamic acid. It is an amino acid, and thus it is found in many foods, such as parmesan cheese.

No scientific studies have linked MSG with health problems, but some people feel like they have a :airquote:negative reaction:airquote: to it. Feel free to leave it out. For more on the science of MSG, see page 1·213 of Modernist Cuisine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread