Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Greed is eternal
Jun 8, 2008
I don't understand people prefering regular coke to vanilla. The vanilla taste is subtle but still have a great impact. My only regret is not trying it earlier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

are you a girl?

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
Cola w/lemon or lime is far superior.

but we're still all friggin man-children for drinking soda.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
it's okay but regular coke with an actual drop of vanilla is better

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Jose Oquendo posted:

Cola w/lemon or lime is far superior.

but we're still all friggin man-children for drinking soda.

wow i sure hope we don't get psyopmonkey, who is so full of hormones she's a walking drugstore, to tell us how soda is bad for you

Valk
Aug 12, 2011

PhantomBowie tapped this @$$

Greed is eternal posted:

I don't understand people prefering regular coke to vanilla. The vanilla taste is subtle but still have a great impact. My only regret is not trying it earlier.

is it just me or does vanilla coke taste a lot like captain morgan and coke. Like i feel like that's where they got the idea from.

Valk
Aug 12, 2011

PhantomBowie tapped this @$$

Robo Reagan posted:

wow i sure hope we don't get psyopmonkey, who is so full of hormones she's a walking drugstore, to tell us how soda is bad for you

great. Now you've invoked the summoning ritual.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i'm so sorry :(

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

soda is really bad for you. It's just empty calories and plays havoc with your blood glucose levels!

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
This is why I use coconut milk with vanilla in oatmeal

iceaim
May 20, 2001

I agree that Vanilla Coke is amazing, but it's no longer sold in HK. :(

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Cherry coke is far superior, and also a classic treat unlike this hipster vanilla bullshit.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Ghaz posted:

soda is really bad for you. It's just empty calories and plays havoc with your blood glucose levels!

Yeah but it's legit delicious as gently caress.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZp29Qeu8_U

This, I need, in my body

Greed is eternal
Jun 8, 2008

Ghaz posted:

why do you hate freedom? did 9/11 teach you nothing?

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

The weird part is the more I think about it, the more sense it makes :stare:

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
God, I miss the stuff so much. I just can't find it anywhere anymore. loving decoffeinated, but vanilla? Or even cherry? No deal. At least we get real sugar, or soda wouldn't even be worth it anymore.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

please have you even seen the inside of your body

Zochness
May 13, 2009

I AM James Bond.
Pillbug

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdmYy5YKC1o

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

the best part is always at the end when everything comes back out of him again

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
oh lol zzulu is a true believer tell me about how bad soda is thanks

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
its real bad,

for example the US and Mexico are the top consumers of soda in the world and they happen to be the fattest people in the world as well

coincidence?
??

dirnk water like an adult instead of soda like a small child and youll feel better and become better

thanks

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
tell me more about how bad soda is but also post you're pic thanks

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

if im going to drink coke and have a choice i will choose vanilla coke im with you op

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I had a vanilla coke one time and it was not great so I'm not sure what OP is getting at here. In my opinion the only kind of coke that tastes good is regular coke with a splash of rum, wait, flip that, the only kind of coke that tastes good is rum with a splash of regular coke. You could maybe put a little cherry in that. Otherwise coke has a really gross caramel syrup heaviness that wraps around my teeth and I don't know why you would want that experience for your mouth.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
I think you're just prejudiced against having sticky liquids in your mouth on general grounds.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Cardiovorax posted:

I think you're just prejudiced against having sticky liquids in your mouth on general grounds.

Well that's not even remotely accurate.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i generally only drink water now but i still crave that carbonated sugar poo poo sometimes. it is very satisfying to just drink a shitload of water after eating though. like two big glasses at least. i mean a big glass like as tall as your hand if you put the heel of your palm on the desk or leg or whatever..... maybe even a little bigger......... v vnice

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i also like to drink milk..... or milk plus as i sometimes call it

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Well that's not even remotely accurate.
In that case I've got nothing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

lonesomedwarf posted:

i generally only drink water now but i still crave that carbonated sugar poo poo sometimes. it is very satisfying to just drink a shitload of water after eating though. like two big glasses at least. i mean a big glass like as tall as your hand if you put the heel of your palm on the desk or leg or whatever..... maybe even a little bigger......... v vnice

I generally only drink water, unsweetened tea, or coffee but if I'm at like a cookout or something where it's really hot outside and there's food involved I want something bubbly and sweet to go with my food. Water is just not doing it for me in that situation.

• Locked thread