Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

What's some crazy poo poo you've seen happen? I haven't seen anything that crazy, just a couple car accidents, and the aftermath of one car accident on a main road in Chicago that clogged up the morning commute by 3 hours.

Tell the story of some of the crazy poo poo you seen here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i shot and killed a woman and her son while her husband watched & jacked fof

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
edit: i saw someone post that

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
When I was little I watched two jets collide during an air show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUfC9aoO--c

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i saw 9/11

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

unlimited shrimp posted:

When I was little I watched two jets collide during an air show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUfC9aoO--c

thats pretty much why you go to an airshow, right? kind of like NASCAR in the sky

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

ive seen things you people wouldnt believe

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
i saw a white woman kissing a colored folk

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

TEAYCHES posted:

ive seen things you people wouldnt believe
Nice av.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i have never in my life witnessed a historically significant event, except for the slow and meaningless ennui of millions of suburban teenagers growing up in isolation who believe in nothing

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

ralp gave me this cheap facsimile for free

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

BeefThief posted:

thats pretty much why you go to an airshow, right? kind of like NASCAR in the sky

its more for cool poo poo like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPOu9MDngFo

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
in 1997 I was visiting my dad in Panama and :30bux::30bux::30bux::30bux::30bux::30bux::30bux::30bux::30bux::30bux::30bux::30bux::30bux::30bux::30bux::30bux::30bux::30bux::30bux::30bux:

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
I once saw a hot air balloon in the sky over my town.

Also I saw someone swerve to intentionally hit a duck.

Robokomodo
Nov 11, 2009
I saw a guy puke into his hands at a punk concert and it proceeded to get passed around to at least a half dozen people.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Doom house

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

once saw a real UFO outside my window

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

TEAYCHES posted:

ralp gave me this cheap facsimile for free
I just realized it's not as big as before. :(

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Shot a man in twin peaks for a slice of apple pie

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
Saw 9/11, got yelled at by a hobo for scaring some pigeons. (Deserved it, I had no business scaring those pigeons.)

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
Not on the same day.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

amityville anus posted:

Shot a man in twin peaks for a slice of apple pie

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
i saw a funny ralp post once

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

i saw a horse eat a carrot once. he was all oohmm nommnom and his tongue was go all this way an that

it was hilarious

you shoulda been ther

Sazabi_Master
Sep 14, 2014

I came here to laugh at you.
I once saw a group of three guys trying to fight bouncers outside a club I was walking by and clearly there was a previous altercation as one of the three was bleeding and missing all his front teeth.

The bouncers told them to leave about 20 times, then another fight broke out and one of the three guys got thrown through a bookstore window. The glass shattered and cut his arm pretty badly. The dude started bleeding everywhere as he just sat down and waited for an ambulance. (someone tried wrapping a shirt around his arm to cut off circulation but it was still out of control.

====

Also another time at a bar I watched some guy put another guys face through a wooden railing after he tried to start poo poo with the bartender. The railing's edge broke into splinters and the dudes face got pretty messed up.

Good times.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i live in omaha and every so often i see the doomsday plane fly around. thats pretty crazy. there are three of them and one of them is always at cruising altitude. if theres a nuclear war the united states is supposed to be able to conduct nuclear war from it

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

I read through this crazy thread over at Something Awful Forums.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
I uncovered a 3 month old corpse on Halloween last year. It was straight out of a horror movie. Three of us digging it up, on a cold foggy Halloween morning.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I uncovered a 3 month old corpse on Halloween last year. It was straight out of a horror movie. Three of us digging it up, on a cold foggy Halloween morning.

thanks for providing minimal context

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Lamebot posted:

thanks for providing minimal context

its only 4 days from halloween. That was the point.

Split Pea Superman
Dec 16, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

its only 4 days from halloween. That was the point.

What? no its not... don't be obtuse

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

solaranus posted:

What? no its not... don't be obtuse

I dug up a grave on Halloween last year. Do you really want the details?

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

yeah ive never dug up a grave whats it like

Split Pea Superman
Dec 16, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I dug up a grave on Halloween last year. Do you really want the details?

Yes,

Unless you're facing prison time, or therapy.

In that case extra yes

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

BeefThief posted:

yeah ive never dug up a grave whats it like

boring and stupid. We use concrete boxes that kinda keep the water out. The only reason the one last year was memorable was because it was on Halloween and foggy as poo poo that morning.

mazda6
Sep 4, 2014

by Ion Helmet
this annoynig kid im friends with on facebook is an SJW constantly posting poo poo about "feminists" and "nice guys" and "the revolution" whatever one day im absentmindedly scrolling past one of his rants on my newsfeed and some hot girl comments "pat, you deserve an honorary vagina" i almost died laughing

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

solaranus posted:

Yes,

Unless you're facing prison time, or therapy.

In that case extra yes

We had to move a body because brothers and sisters were arguing. Stupid poo poo. It was probably the easiest of my career.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

hahaha pumpy are you litterally a grave digger? what was the worst exhumation of your career.

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

I saw a guy beat-box at a room full of really old white people for like ten minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

myself, in the mirror, after a crazy night of drinking, fighting and sex

• Locked thread