Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
Do women like shopping more than men, or is that just sexual stereotyping? Just wondering! Because I love to shop, but I'm sure there are maybe a few ladies out there who aren't too fond! I think it's a universal fact that women not only enjoy shopping more than men, but they are also better at finding good deals (albeit they often seem blind to the tradeoffs they make to find those deals, such as extra research or shopping time). It seems as natural to me as preparing to become a dedicated mother and loyal wife. Maybe it's evolutionary? Who knows! I haven't paid much attention to being politically correct so I'm sorry if this offends anyone. I'm interested in hearing your opinions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

A woman's main preoccupation is shopping whereas a man's main preoccupation is murder.

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
It's ironic how lovely this thread is, considering

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

Edit: You know what nobody gives a poo poo what I have to say.

Action Yak fucked around with this message at 05:55 on Oct 28, 2014

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
To me there's nothing better than purchasing yet another consumerist good. Not only do I get to feel the immediate gratification of expanding my collection of useless trinkets but also the harrowing psychological dissonance instilled by the knowledge that no matter how many physical totems I amass no testament to my existence will withstand time's ceaseless advance and the connate oblivion of the material universe.

BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp
I got raped to death by a nigroid.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Tonsured posted:

To me there's nothing better than purchasing yet another useless consumerist good. Not only do I get to feel the immediate gratification of expanding my collection of useless trinkets but also the harrowing psychological dissonance instilled by the knowledge that no matter how many physical totems I amass no testament to my existence will withstand time's ceaseless advance and the connate oblivion of the material universe.

BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp

BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Dear White People, you're not ironic, you're just being racist

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

khamsek: an adult convert to islam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

my friend is the best at finding deals and hes a dude and hes probably the cheapest dude i know so you are wrong

• Locked thread