Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I had a psychotic episode because people couldn't stop making GBS threads up my threads with nostalgia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Have another one.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

I remember back in my youth when i used to have psychotic episodes. Those were the days....

Funkstar Deluxe
May 7, 2007

「☆☆☆」

me in 2014

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

and 2015
and 2016
and 2017
and then heartattack

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Hey Lois, remember that time where

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9AbeALNVkk&t=77s

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
Today on BBC Newshour

"It's 2014 and women still aren't making as much as men in professional sports"

lol as if the year matters.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
what is an example of a psychotic episode?

spatula massacre
Aug 2, 2012

I don't want to be your little research monkey boy, the creature that I am is only going to destroy.

VendaGoat posted:

OP.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

VendaGoat posted:

When Willis joins that gang, The Redbacks?, and Mr Drummond finds pot in his room and its like half an ounce or some poo poo.

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

Booties posted:

Today on BBC Newshour

"It's 2014 and women still aren't making as much as men in professional sports"

lol as if the year matters.

I would pay $10M to watch the world's finest female athlete be the starting center for the Oakland Raiders for an entire year.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Rapman the Cook posted:

When Willis joins that gang, The Redbacks?, and Mr Drummond finds pot in his room and its like half an ounce or some poo poo.

:master:

No seriously? just something completely out of the realm of "normal" for a person?

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:

Ruby got Railed posted:

and 2015
and 2016
and 2017
and then heartattack

heart disease is waiting for us all.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

war was beginning

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

me for the last 10 years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
In fourteen hundred and ninety two Columbus sailed the ocean blue! In fourteen hundred and ninety two Columbus sailed the ocean blue! In fourteen hundred and ninety two Columbus sailed the ocean blue! In fourteen hundred and ninety two Columbus sailed the ocean blue! In fourteen hundred and ninety two Columbus sailed the ocean blue! In fourteen hundred and ninety two Columbus sailed the ocean blue! In fourteen hundred and ninety two Columbus sailed the ocean blue! In fourteen hundred and ninety two Columbus sailed the ocean blue! In fourteen hundred and ninety two Columbus sailed the ocean blue! In fourteen hundred and ninety two Columbus sailed the ocean blue! In fourteen hundred and ninety two Columbus sailed the ocean blue! In fourteen hundred and ninety two Columbus sailed the ocean blue! In fourteen hundred and ninety two Columbus sailed the ocean blue! In fourteen hundred and ninety two Columbus sailed the ocean blue! In fourteen hundred and ninety two Columbus sailed the ocean blue!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

• Locked thread