Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Red Metal
Oct 23, 2012

Let me tell you about Homestuck

Fun Shoe

corn in the bible posted:

I back up my documents and photos, just not my raw footage for screencaps of a Nancy Drew videogame. The saddest thing about this is you all won't get to see Nancy Drew defuse bombs with her knowledge of kilts.

As a fun exercise, though, try to guess how the rest of the game would play out.

Who was really working for Revenant?

Noone, it was a false flag operation and everyone thinks everyone else is working for Revenant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

SSNeoman posted:

Ewan. It makes the least amount of sense so that's what it will be.

Got it in one.

It turns out Ewan brought Nancy to Scotland to find the information Kate his. Once Nancy finds it, Ewan steals it and leaves Nancy in a goddamn trash compactor to die.

She breaks out, of course, and then solves kilt-themed sudoku puzzles to defuse the biobombs Ewan has somehow placed throughout Glasgow. Alec never gets his kidnapped sister back even though that was his entire character motivation. He even asks Nancy for help in finding her and she goes home instead. Best spy ever.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Man, this is not an LP I would expect the LP curse to strike on. I feel for you.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Glazius posted:

Man, this is not an LP I would expect the LP curse to strike on. I feel for you.

Well, not to worry; it just means I get to start on my exciting new LP sooner rather than later. As soon as I'm done grading these poor bastards' finals I'll get started on Hollow.

Hopefully, it'll be exciting.

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib

Got it in one.

It turns out Ewan brought Nancy to Scotland to find the information Kate his. Once Nancy finds it, Ewan steals it and leaves Nancy in a goddamn trash compactor to die.

She breaks out, of course, and then solves kilt-themed sudoku puzzles to defuse the biobombs Ewan has somehow placed throughout Glasgow. Alec never gets his kidnapped sister back even though that was his entire character motivation. He even asks Nancy for help in finding her and she goes home instead. Best spy ever.

Really, that's the only way it could have ended.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Well, the LP is still dead (sorry, guys), but I thought I'd post to let you know that my new LP (of HOLLOW) is currently ongoing http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3688504 . Also, all Nancy Drew games on steam are currently 70% off http://store.steampowered.com/search/?developer=Her%20Interactive so please support Her Interactive so they can make more masterpieces

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostwoods
May 9, 2013

Say "Cheese!"

so please support Her Interactive so they can make more masterpieces

Hahahahahaha.
No.

• Locked thread