Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

I'm looking for a flock of urbanmechs.

"Non-lethal biological attack?" What, was Revenant hoping to give everyone in Glasgow hay fever?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

corn in the bible posted:

Last time, we discovered that Nancy Drew was not, in fact, hired by MI-5. But that’s ok, because MI-5 found out about it, and now she is working for MI-5 in order to discover why she was brought to Scotland by REVENANT under the false pretense of working for MI-5. I think. They also gave us a very generous stipend of exactly 21 euro, because austerity has hit the spy game pretty hard in England.

Wait, euros? The hell is MI5 doing handing out euros in Scotland?

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

chitoryu12 posted:

Also I love Moira's "You're American, so I'll give you simple names" thing. I didn't think fudge had a gibberish or rhyming slang term in Scotland.

And apparently demanding food is the best way to determine if a visitor has come to abduct you or not.

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

:stare: I swear I once had a walkie-talkie of that exact model.

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

In this game of cat and mouse, we thought we were the cat, but we were actually the mouse. And they are actually the trap.
...Then what happened to the cat? Is it a literal cat?
No, you're missing the point. We're talking about a disease that's debilitating but not actually deadly.
But what about people with weak immune systems, the young and the elderly who die in the thousands each year from the flu? The flu being a disease that to the rest of us is already debilitating but not actually deadly?
Eh...
Anyway, you're still missing the point, and the point is that normal people are the regular rails and special people like you and me and Revenant are the third rail which provides power and energy. That's why we think Revenant operates out of Cathedral.
Have British people never heard of Internal Affairs or something? Honestly...

Also, the buckle on that belt is pointed the wrong direction. That's bugged me ever since every costume in Dragon Age got it wrong.

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

Let me check the docket… Hmm. May I refer you to the case of Tree vs. Nancy and Alec. Tree alleges k-i-s-s
Enough!

Is this woman secretly five years old?

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

Alright, so I can get that she tied her hair up tight underneath a red wig, but when and why did she switch out her dress, her makeup, and even her complexion?

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

SSNeoman posted:

Ewan, what happens when a little child pushes the buttons in the wrong order? This is a public hotel, man!

He murders the little poo poo with the power of his disapproving stare, obviously.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

SystemLogoff posted:

Hey guys, here's the hidden cave texture--

What do you mean it's supposed to be a safe now?

No, no one told me.

-- Best guess at how that phone call went.

Looking at the zoomed-out shot, it seems like the sides of the safe are supposed to be covered in big spongy panels of insulation. I have no idea why a safe would need insulation, though. Maybe so it doesn't sound hollow when someone knock on all the walls?

• Locked thread