Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
a coworker told me her gynecologist told her she might want to slow down on loving cause it was callousing her vagina

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
my former whore friend from school had to have throat surgery because all the cum over the years congealed in her throat into a pseudo cyst of some sort.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

A. Beaverhausen posted:

Granted I'm not straight, but who the gently caress finds this attractive. I can't even think of a dude version of whatever notch of skanky that is.

99% of hetro men would smash the pair of them immediately.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Also I'm glad that tricksy hardcore has been given another opportunity to talk about how much she likes having sex.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

opus111 posted:

Also I'm glad that tricksy hardcore has been given another opportunity to talk about how much she likes having sex.

jokes on her shes getting married

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I don't know the exact number but it is a number quite a bit above 90, but maybe less than 300? But it wasn't that intense it wasn't like all at the same time or only in groups of ten or anything. I'm not some slut that fucks ten guys at once.

omg wtf bro?!?

im gonna level with you here, if you have really, truly slept with ~300 different people thats kind of outrageous and weird unless youre literally a hooker

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
Dear Sluts,

Shame on you. You know better than that.

How dare you,
Bobby Crosby

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

im gonna level with you here, if you have really, truly slept with ~300 different people thats kind of outrageous and weird unless youre literally a hooker

yeah thats just weird as hell

cams
Mar 28, 2003

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

i dunno i feel like if you were up for it and had even a little bit of people skills, it'd be super easy.

i just couldn't imagine being in enough varying social situations enough to meet 300 people to have sex with.

i bet you learn some neat tricks having sex with that many people

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

I don't know, it seems kind of appealing in some aspects. I mean, maybe there's some kind of sense of power from it.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
for shame

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
the shame goes on

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
Actually it's just shaming submissives/passives.

It's why in ancient rome you were a totally straight dude even if you hosed men in the rear end. The minute you started taking though, you were a pussified homo. You see the same thing in the modern gay community which is rife with slut shaming. Take it up the butt: slut. Dish it out: Player.

You're just shaming people who let themselves be penetrated without putting up too much of a fight.

Roy fucked around with this message at 15:10 on Oct 29, 2014

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
my ovipositor is ready

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Trixie was actually a pro I believe, so she was just good at her job :shobon:

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

A. Beaverhausen posted:

Trixie was actually a pro I believe, so she was just good at her job :shobon:

Does that really count as sluttiness though, if it's done professionally?

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
What if u have a lot of sex with one person?!

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Besides yourself

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

What if u have a lot of sex with one person?!

you cant level up that way theres an xp cap per partner

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Hmm...ok they're the hetero equivalent of a twink. Does that make more sense to you?

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Hmm...ok they're the hetero equivalent of a twink. Does that make more sense to you?

Twinks aren't my thing at all, so I guess actually.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Poetic Justice posted:

more people should have more sex

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

doesn't slut shaming just mean chicks will be less dtf? i don't get it

should be prude shaming if anything

Twat Nosferatu
Aug 14, 2008

Arrowsmith posted:

less slut shaming

more slut praising

don't hate ~~ congratulate!

LifeSizePotato posted:

doesn't slut shaming just mean chicks will be less dtf? i don't get it

should be prude shaming if anything

Really, sluts should be celebrated, not shamed! Especially the female teacher sluts, no way should we be putting them in jail.

I only date sluts, have had only one virgin and will never again.

Fake edit: Slut does not mean trashy looking. Some of the biggest sluts are homely looking shy librarian types.

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

sluts are awesome

as long as it's with me

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
i was once at a pool party with a girl from russia and we were playing around and we got drunk.

So at some point I decided "ha ha wouldnt it be fun to jump in the pool so sponteneous lol"

ahe is in a bikini im in swim trunks??

so i stealthily get ready and pick her up and she is playing around but as soon as she sees the pool she goes berserk and starts flailing everywhere and suddenlyr she is super ticklish and her flailing leg hits me in the back of the head

i was like wtf and she starts talking about her hair and how she doesnt like to touch water???? etc

pretty sure sluts dont do that

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Top City Homo posted:

i was once at a pool party with a girl from russia and we were playing around and we got drunk.

So at some point I decided "ha ha wouldnt it be fun to jump in the pool so sponteneous lol"

so i stealthily get ready and pick her up and she is playing around but as soon as she sees the pool she goes berserk and starts flailing everywhere and suddenlyr she is super ticklish and her flailing leg hits me in the back of the head

i was like wtf and she starts talking about her hair and how she doesnt like to touch water???? etc

women love it when you mess up their hair well thats what i think anyway, ive never touched a woman so ymmv

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
women like it when u physically pick them up, just a little tip from me 2 u

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Top City Homo posted:

Why was a cat wearing a bikini ?

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

i spend a solid hour of my day picking up women and placing them back down. sometimes if they give me a lot of attitude i place them down on their head instead of their feet :twisted:

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

LifeSizePotato posted:

sluts are awesome

as long as it's with me

sluts can't compare to virgin asian brides

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
yeah nothing is sexier than inexperienced fumbling and a half hour of crying

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
im horny

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

opus111 posted:

Why was a cat wearing a bikini ?

women are actually werecats

should make sense now

Sufficient
Aug 7, 2006
I'M A FUCKING IDIOT
p.s. don't wear condoms

weird gif, but good

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
everything in moderation

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

unlimited shrimp posted:

everything in moderation

moderation in moderation...which means, go nuts sometimes

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

I wish I were a slut. I'm quite frigid. Uptight and all that. Oh well, what can you do?

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

The Tao Jones posted:

I wish I were a slut. I'm quite frigid. Uptight and all that. Oh well, what can you do?

Spread those legs and/or cheeks. It's not hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sufficient
Aug 7, 2006
I'M A FUCKING IDIOT
p.s. don't wear condoms
It has to be though

• Locked thread