Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
is it?
yep
yep
i don't have a butt
goku
View Results

• Locked thread
Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
the worst feeling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Im having a poo right now!

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 251 days!)

im a gay poop

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery

psyopmonkey posted:

Im having a poo right now!

and what a lovely shitpost it was

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

fuckin gross

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
I havent pooed in 2 days

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Viggen posted:

im a gay poop

drat.... best post ive seen this month

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I go weeks w/o farting or going poop and always have stomach aches. Is this nornal?

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Why bother even making any other options other than Goku

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Happens every time it's quiet and I am surrounded by people. But I get up to use the rest room? Fart becomes a goon and refuses to come out.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
its worse when it finally gives after some effort but its a full blown shart instead

texasmed
May 27, 2004
that's gross, to do a poo poo

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
if you don't poo regularly you should eat more fiber (green leafy veggies and whole grains)

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Harald posted:

if you don't poo regularly you should eat more fiber (green leafy veggies and whole grains)

Why exactly is it so drat important to eat fiber and get big power dump turds? Something something butt cancer?

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Wicker Man posted:

Why exactly is it so drat important to eat fiber and get big power dump turds? Something something butt cancer?

It's only important if you don't enjoy the challenge of squeezing that bad boy out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Wicker Man posted:

no it just feels rly good

• Locked thread