Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Posting is easy and fun, especially in BYOB. I would encourage you to post in BYOB because it will make you happy, and in return, make BYOB a better place. I you want, you can begin posting right in this thread. Don't be afraid to try something easy, like a single word post or simply an emptyquote. It's allowed here and is often a good way to ease your way into a lucrative posting career.

So please, start posting and begin enjoying the YOB in a whole new way. And the YOB will enjoy you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bwee
if you post in BYOB i will destro y you

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
Lurkers, don't be afraid of Bwee. His only special power is called, "Towering Troll Glower," and it is ineffective against everything but Water/Earth.

Bwee
really though anything you guys post will be better than anything angry fish posts. i mean really.

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

Bwee posted:

really though anything you guys post will be better than anything angry fish posts. i mean really.

haha such a little scamp

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Bwee posted:

This is true. No matter who you are, your posts will always be better than BYOB regular Angry Fish, a more or less tolerated member of yob society.

Bwee

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

This is true. No matter who you are, your posts will always be better than BYOB regular Angry Fish, a more or less tolerated member of yob society.

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

GSJG likes to find a single joke and run with it for three pages, so when you see his shitposts here is what you do:
  • Give him wine. His posts will get better
  • Be a stronger, independent black woman and :justpost:

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
:coffeepal:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Angry Fish posted:

GSJG likes to find a single joke and run with it for three pages, so when you see his shitposts here is what you do:
  • Give him wine. His posts will get better
  • Be a stronger, independent black woman and :justpost:

oh man. that post was almost good, AF. right up until you went off the rails with that weird 'black woman' thing, which personally, I found to be a bit racist, and not at all funny. But I admire you for your effort. See everyone, it's easy to post on the yob!

Lock

hardcore sound gets you hypah

do you guys want like a testesmonial from a recently convert lurker or s/t? i can help.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Lock posted:

do you guys want like a testesmonial from a recently convert lurker or s/t? i can help.

Yes, please do!

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

oh man. that post was almost good, AF. right up until you went off the rails with that weird 'black woman' thing, which personally, I found to be a bit racist, and not at all funny. But I admire you for your effort. See everyone, it's easy to post on the yob!

I went with a "meme" bwee would understand.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

if any lurkers would like to post but lack the financial means to do so, please contact me and i will set up the BYOB charity booth

NeerWas

Everyday I'm shufflin'.
nuclear launch detected

Lock

hey lurkers

if i can do it, yuo can do it too

me 48 hrs ago: :whitewater:
me nwo: :keke:

how was that did i do ok?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Lock posted:

hey lurkers

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

Lock posted:

hey lurkers

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

agreeing with a gsjg post...byob can surprise us all

FluffieDuckie

Sindow posted:

nuclear launch detected

morning newbie. i like your av!

FluffieDuckie

Lock posted:

hey lurkers

they're empty quoting you. that means you did good

ZeroCount

pig slut lisa posted:

if any lurkers would like to post but lack the financial means to do so, please contact me and i will set up the BYOB charity booth

do NOT donate to this man, he is a proven scammer, instead please send your money to my special indiegogo page for the funding of new accounts, avs, new emoticon purchases, etc

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/give-money-to-zerocount/x/8995264

its a wise investment

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

ZeroCount posted:

do NOT donate to this man, he is a proven scammer, instead please send your money to my special indiegogo page for the funding of new accounts, avs, new emoticon purchases, etc

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/give-money-to-zerocount/x/8995264

its a wise investment

Don't give any of these swindlers your money.

Give me your money and I'll provide you with a 14% return!

Lock

FluffieDuckie posted:

they're empty quoting you. that means you did good

yes YES

Looke

Look mom I'm posting!!!!!!???!!!

Lock

Sindow posted:

nuclear launch detected

hiya

i liked when sc pros would own a noob so bad they could build a nuke and drop it on effin korean pro livestreams

that was always p badass. so i like your intro.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

everybody's doing a great job, but we need more lurkers! I know you guys are out there, just go ahead and emptyquote one of the posts. It's easy and good

thewizardofshoe

What if for one day in the 'Yob all the lurkers posted, and all the posters lurked? :parrot:

Lock

Looke posted:

Look mom I'm posting!!!!!!???!!!

watch our for guys confusing yuo with locke, i speak from experience similar-handled brother

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

thewizardofshoe posted:

What if for one day in the 'Yob all the lurkers posted, and all the posters lurked? :parrot:

:aaaaa:

Lock

everybody's doing a great job, but we need more lurkers! I know you guys are out there, just go ahead and emptyquote one of the posts. It's easy and good

Full-Bodied Flavor

this is all a ploy by GSJG to get emptyquotes.

disgusting to abuse innocent newbs like this.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Full-Bodied Flavor posted:

Lock

Full-Bodied Flavor posted:

vermeul

Free Acid
*lurks*

:goatsecx:

mmm FUCK ME LINUS

~*~ Raw Skullz. ~*~

BERGfu

WHERE DID YOU FIND A PICTURE OF ME?????

pig slut lisa

irl is good

it's important that the lurkers get some posting in today since BYOB is being deleted tomorrow

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

pig slut lisa posted:

it's important that the lurkers get some posting in today since BYOB is being deleted tomorrow

Yes, BYOB is always going to be deleted tomorrow, so post everything and anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien
try starting out by posting a picture of your genitals, this is a good and well accepted icebreaker!

• Locked thread