Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Ocean Book posted:

The bourgeoisie, wherever it has got the upper hand, has put an end to all feudal, patriarchal, idyllic relations. It has pitilessly torn asunder the motley feudal ties that bound man to his “natural superiors”, and has left remaining no other nexus between man and man than naked self-interest, than callous “cash payment”. It has drowned the most heavenly ecstasies of religious fervour, of chivalrous enthusiasm, of philistine sentimentalism, in the icy water of egotistical calculation. It has resolved personal worth into exchange value, and in place of the numberless indefeasible chartered freedoms, has set up that single, unconscionable freedom — Free Trade. In one word, for exploitation, veiled by religious and political illusions, it has substituted naked, shameless, direct, brutal exploitation.

The bourgeoisie has stripped of its halo every occupation hitherto honoured and looked up to with reverent awe. It has converted the physician, the lawyer, the priest, the poet, the man of science, into its paid wage labourers. The bourgeoisie has torn away from the family its sentimental veil, and has reduced the family relation to a mere money relation.

The bourgeoisie cannot exist without constantly revolutionising the instruments of production, and thereby the relations of production, and with them the whole relations of society. Conservation of the old modes of production in unaltered form, was, on the contrary, the first condition of existence for all earlier industrial classes. Constant revolutionising of production, uninterrupted disturbance of all social conditions, everlasting uncertainty and agitation distinguish the bourgeois epoch from all earlier ones. All fixed, fast-frozen relations, with their train of ancient and venerable prejudices and opinions, are swept away, all new-formed ones become antiquated before they can ossify. All that is solid melts into air, all that is holy is profaned, and man is at last compelled to face with sober senses his real conditions of life, and his relations with his kind.

yeah but let's focus on the real issues

someone in a batman game called catwoman a bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

1. european feminists are super distinctly different than american (lesbian) feminists, and are better, but the feminism that gets the attention is dyke feminism.

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I like to insert my pinochle into women's bajingos, but faminism will turk that away.

Sex Bumbo
Aug 14, 2004
What happens now that feminism is debunkt?

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Sex Bumbo posted:

What happens now that feminism is debunkt?

a lot of screaming and complaining but eventually peace

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
i lied, there will never be peace, with or without feminism. the flames of hell burn forever in the hearts of man

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

Junkfist posted:

Romance Novels are known as Bodice-Rippers.

whoa that's so sexually violent

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.
I need feminism because if women don't have the right to say no rape doesn't exist.

And if rape doesn't exist what's the point of having a windowless soundproof van?

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Women don't exist

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
everbody die, the world is cure!

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

The Whole Internet posted:

I like to insert my pinochle into women's bajingos, but faminism will turk that away.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
what if everyone had both parts how would the world look, would we all be equal ?

you know what every murderer in the world have in common ? they all had a mother, yeah thats right, let's get to the source of the issue here

Sex Bumbo
Aug 14, 2004

Bholder posted:

Women don't exist

Has anyone in this thread even ever seen a woman? I've only heard of them.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
so, feminism debunked yet?

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Cardiovorax posted:

so, feminism debunked yet?

ya a page ago and pretty thoroughly

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
There's no way feminism can be real. The largest cranes that we have today cannot even lift some of the stones used in it's construction.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
feminism did 9/11

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
if you talk about it all the time then i will literally want to fight you even if you are a girl which i guess defeats the whole point in the first place

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Feminism is false because we're living in an alternate reality: one where time travel has changed the past. Not only is feminism a myth in this reality, Nelson Mandela also lived to see the end of Apartheid--when in the original timeline he died in prison in the 80s. Other changes you might notice include the Berenstein Bears now being spelled Berenstain. It is possible some of these time travelers are anti-semitic and sought to diminish jewish influence on children's literature. Perhaps they were sent by a future third reich?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

The Whole Internet posted:

Feminism is false because we're living in an alternate reality: one where time travel has changed the past. Not only is feminism a myth in this reality, Nelson Mandela also lived to see the end of Apartheid--when in the original timeline he died in prison in the 80s. Other changes you might notice include the Berenstein Bears now being spelled Berenstain. It is possible some of these time travelers are anti-semitic and sought to diminish jewish influence on children's literature. Perhaps they were sent by a future third reich?

hosed up and true

• Locked thread